PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chiefs are officially the new us.

Mahomes might have now passed Montana, it’s debatable. Which has gotta make this all the worse for 49ers fans.
I think he has tbh…3 rings at 28 is impressive. Statistically, Mahomes will be miles ahead of Montana when all is said and done barring injury.

One thing i have to say is the media and fans have to stop putting Lamar, Allen, Burrow in the same conversation with Mahomes it's an insult and frankly ridiculous to compare a guy who's won 3 Super Bowls to them 3 who haven't won and they do it every year over and over.

Get ready for week 8 next year when KC is 5-3 for someone on CBS or ESPN to say Josh Allen or Lamar is the best QB in football.

There ain't no Peyton Manning to win a few AFC Championships either, Joe Burrow can't stay healthy, Lamar doesn't turn up in the playoffs and the Chiefs are in the Bills head.

Everyone else in the AFC are massively unproven or just suck.
And the NFC has no legit contenders outside of San Fran.

One thing i have to say is the media and fans have to stop putting Lamar, Allen, Burrow in the same conversation with Mahomes it's an insult and frankly ridiculous to compare a guy who's won 3 Super Bowls to them 3 who haven't won and they do it every year over and over.

Get ready for week 8 next year when KC is 5-3 for someone on CBS or ESPN to say Josh Allen or Lamar is the best QB in football.
Josh Allen could move closer if he could just keep his brain out of his ass for all of the 60 minutes.

Josh Allen could move closer if he could just keep his brain out of his ass for all of the 60 minutes.
Has to beat Mahomes in a big game and then win a Super Bowl to even get a seat at the table now, 4 Super Bowl appearances and 3 championships vs 1 trip to the AFCCG.

He's never been further away than he is now.

Abso-****ing-lutely. I’m sorry but the Justin Fields esque-idea can eat a big pile of **** IMO.

Take a swing at Maye or Daniels.
I SECOND THIS

It's really clear that those takes are being made because sports media is struggling to find something to talk about in a league where the gap between Mahomes and the rest of the QBs is so wide. Unlike with, say, the case of Manning contra Brady, a QB like Allen doesn't even have the accolades as a point in favor of the idea that he's in contention for best in the league.

Pick a QB at 3 because no QB in FA or on our roster can stand in a duel with Mahomes.

I don't know if anyone of the qbs this draft will be able too... but you have to keep reloading and trying.

We know what it's like to be on the other side of this.

Allen, Herbert, ???
Jackson is good too. I know you guys will say he sucks because of the AFCCG but the fact is he is damn good himself. It's just that Allen, Jackson, Herbert aren't GOAT level QBs. There are many other QBs that us, as Patriots fans who know dogshit QBs, would absolutely love to have.

Jackson is good too. I know you guys will say he sucks because of the AFCCG but the fact is he is damn good himself. It's just that Allen, Jackson, Herbert aren't GOAT level QBs. There are many other QBs that us, as Patriots fans who know dogshit QBs, would absolutely love to have.
It’s just Burrow, Allen, and Herbert. How hilarious that Stanford is a top 5 QB. But no knock on Mahomes. You can only beat who the other team trots out.

So, will Goodell go after them to bring them back to the pack?

There is a video out with Brady and Allen talking and Brady states how Allen doesn't listen to what he tells him. Basically stop the hero ball and take what the defense gives. Maybe one day he'll get it but Allen has the potential to take Mahomes and the Chiefs down.

It’s just Burrow, Allen, and Herbert. How hilarious that Stanford is a top 5 QB. But no knock on Mahomes. You can only beat who the other team trots out.
Oh thanks for mentioning Burrow. Yeah Burrow, Allen, Jackson, Herbert. All damn good players. So there's actually several. Again Mahomes is simply too good. Credit to Burrow for beating him, maybe he can be a roadblock for Mahomes next season.

Chargers at Chiefs guaranteed season opener, get Harbaugh in there against the champs off the bat.

There is a video out with Brady and Allen talking and Brady states how Allen doesn't listen to what he tells him. Basically stop the hero ball and take what the defense gives. Maybe one day he'll get it but Allen has the potential to take Mahomes and the Chiefs down.
I mean he did if it wasn't for his defense crumbling in the face of Mahomes with seconds left. But I agree, Allen is not smart enough. Mahomes just gets it. He makes the smart plays. Honestly aside from TB12 in the Falcons Super Bowl what Mahomes did was incredible. The offense kind of stank most of the game but when the time called for it he just willed them to score. 49'ers offense is ridiculously talented, the Chiefs has old Kelce and Pacheco.

It was 2018 Brady but better. Just a legend QB making it work with less because hes a badass.

Last edited:
So, will Goodell go after them to bring them back to the pack?
IDK but the owners are already gearing up to go
after the 49'ers grabbing extra 3rd round picks all the time.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back