PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congratulations Tom Brady on #7!

Congrats Tom on having the 7th ring. You deserved it.

The Gronkaneers thread will be fun to post hunt over the next couple of days. I don’t think @TommyBrady12 will ever be seen again.

What happened to @shmessy though? Remember? No diva receiver has ever won or will win a Super Bowl. Antonio Brown will never win a Super Bowl.

What happened to @shmessy though? Remember? No diva receiver has ever won or will win a Super Bowl. Antonio Brown will never win a Super Bowl.
AB is a lunchpail guy, wtf are you talking about

Tom honestly had devoted his life to football...this is the result of almost unconceivable passion and dedication manifested in a physical sport the rest of us can watch

it's excellence through sheer hard work, in motion

it's unbelievalbe

and thinking any other player, no matter how talented will ever get 3 SB wins, much less 4 is crazy...debating 6,7,8 is useless, it simply wont happen

Tom wins whether at Michigan, here or TB. Just wish bb could have put his ego aside and let Brady have more control over the offense. BB is a defensive guy, mcd is a nobody without Brady and Brady earned the right to have more responsibilities.

Mathieu tweeted (and then deleted) that Tom said something mean to him.

wdHsnUs.jpg

Underrated takeaway: Tom Brady just beat the team Jimmy Garoppolo lost to in the Super Bowl.

I'm 48 years old and grew up with my father telling me it was a "privilege" to watch Bobby Orr play hockey. I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND NOW!!!!!!!!

I don't care if Brady does this for another 5 years and even beats the Pats in the process......he is a once in a generational player and personally I will enjoy and appreciate watching it.

poor iddle widdle egotistical MORON Honey Badger hates getting badgered...too bad he didn't pay attention to getting BUGGERED. Punk.

. . . and they have a lot of free agents this coming season.

Gronk, Suh, Barrett, David, Godwin, AB, Fournette, Haeg

lol Gronk, Barrett, David, and AB will be back

GOAT. I'm so happy for him.

Congratulations Tom!

lol Gronk, Barrett, David, and AB will be back
Godwin too they’ll tag him at worst. And they probably extend Brady to have additional cap space next year

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back