PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Coronavirus RESPECTFUL Discussion Only! (Mod edit: Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, he said in two years, then November, and then January.

Analyses of Trump's speaking puts him around the level of an 8-year-old.

And?

With both of them, and Sanders and Warren, too, keeping up the schedule of a campaign or a office like the White House is beyond exhausting. I'm amazed that any of them could do it, but here we are.

You go do a tour of speaking engagements/interviews. Have every word recorded as you're run ragged. There would be clips of you making mistakes like this enough to fill a daily news cycle. It's meaningless.

Best outcome for the Dems is Biden wins, for health reasons steps down, Klobuchar finishes the term, runs vs Pence in 2024 and wins.

I will not make fun of Biden's gaffes. Hes old. We'll all be there someday.

He's better off with Buttigag or even Beto as VP...

Last edited:
Forget water and bread, the only thing I care about right now is hand sanitizer. There will always be food out there, even if I need to go to McDonalds. Water I can get from the tap. Hand Sanitizers are hard to come by.

Just read about some guys who drove around the country and purchased 17K worth of hand sanitizers. Their intent was to sell them on Ebay and Amazon to make a huge profit. The problem was these companies put an end to price gouging of these and similar items. They are now stuck with hundreds of bottles of sanitizer they can't unload. :rolleyes:
He Has 17,700 Bottles of Hand Sanitizer and Nowhere to Sell Them

Trump's coronavirus test came back negative...

9632fcb90cadfa0f.jpg
I saw something really similar to this today at Costco.

The first people in line had multiple bundles of TP and water and the guy right behind me had about $200 in alcohol. He looks at them and then turns to me and says. "I'm just gonna get really drunk and not even worry about $htting myself."

Analyses of Trump's speaking puts him around the level of an 8-year-old.

And?

With both of them, and Sanders and Warren, too, keeping up the schedule of a campaign or a office like the White House is beyond exhausting. I'm amazed that any of them could do it, but here we are.

You go do a tour of speaking engagements/interviews. Have every word recorded as you're run ragged. There would be clips of you making mistakes like this enough to fill a daily news cycle. It's meaningless.

Yes but Biden clearly is suffering from a degradation in mental acuity. He's old. It's ok. Hes human. Hes 77. It happens.

Trump's issue is he doesn't know the details, wings it, uses some choice phrases and sounds like a buffoon.

Then you have leaders like Churchill who used to MEMORIZE their speeches AND be able to grasp the moment and pulse of the audience.

We are never ever gonna get the truth on that.

But I'm glad the elite are taken test for something they havent even shown symptoms for

He's the president and he came into contact with two Brazilian officials who tested positive. He has to get the test done.

Trump's coronavirus test came back negative...
That's great, but something doesn't ring true here.

His physician issues a memo Friday at midnight saying neither Trump or Pence show symptoms so there's no need to test.

Trump then says at a presser this afternoon he was tested last night. When asked how long for results, he says Idk a few days however long it takes. Press asks Pence why the conflict with physicians letter, Pence says "President just said he got tested" but Pence says he didn't get tested.

Now in less than 24 hours results are in. I have no clue how long it takes to take a sample, run it to a lab, run the test and get results back, but less than 24 hours seems very fast. Anyone have knowledge on these types of tests?

He's the president and he came into contact with two Brazilian officials who tested positive. He has to get the test done.
Report are the Brazilian prez tested negative but will be retested on Monday.

His physician issues a memo Friday at midnight saying neither Trump or Pence show symptoms so there's no need to test.

Trump then says at a presser this afternoon he was tested last night. When asked how long for results, he says Idk a few days however long it takes. Press asks Pence why the conflict with physicians letter, Pence says "President just said he got tested" but Pence says he didn't get tested.

Now in less than 24 hours results are in. I have no clue how long it takes to take a sample, run it to a lab, run the test and get results back, but less than 24 hours seems very fast. Anyone have knowledge on these types of tests?
So there is either a cover-up or they fast tracked the tests and not everyone was in the know/understood the process of how long it takes.

So your are suspicious?

I'm sure they expedited the test for him

Forget water and bread, the only thing I care about right now is hand sanitizer. There will always be food out there, even if I need to go to McDonalds. Water I can get from the tap. Hand Sanitizers are hard to come by.

Just read about some guys who drove around the country and purchased 17K worth of hand sanitizers. Their intent was to sell them on Ebay and Amazon to make a huge profit. The problem was these companies put an end to price gouging of these and similar items. They are now stuck with hundreds of bottles of sanitizer they can't unload. :rolleyes:

Unless you don't have regular access to hot water and soap, the hand sanitizer is unnecessary. Plus, much of it doesn't have the required alcohol content, so people who are using it instead of hand washing are actually contributing to the spread of the pandemic.

He's the leader of the most powerful nation in the world. His test will be reported as negative even if it's positive and the same if it actually comes back negative. Unless he has it and is in terrible condition, it will be concealed from everyone but those close to him. I'm fine with that. He has to look strong for the nation and world.

Memo from WH Dr. released last night at midnight.

20200314_200727.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore