PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DeSean Jackson Released by Eagles [update]: Signed by Washington

Re: DeSean Jackson will be a Patriot...

Another negative ghost rider, the pattern is full.

He is a turd. This thread should be merged as it offers nothing new. Scoff scoff.

Desean Jackson released

Lol dude you know how many times I've thrown up "gang signs" people make up hand gestures for everything . We had some for our street, west philly, our high school. Black fraternities have hand gestures for frats etc.

The funny part is the dude he is quoting really doesn't know either. It could literally be anything or it could be a gang sign but that's not why he is being released.

Straight smear campaign by the eagles.

Aaron Hernandez will play as many games for the Patriots this season as DeSean Jackson will.

Get it done BB! *c-walks out of thread*

Kraft hosted AH during a Gala for his wife's charity and accepted large donations from him as well. That qualifies as after work functions for me.

But it means exactly the same thing as your attempting to infer. Nothing.

You are being obtuse. Kraft didn't hang with him after he was revealed to be a thug criminal. Jackson hangs with his gang homes after they kill someone.

If you can't see the difference you are a stupid stupid man.

The difference between a turd and Jackson is that turds don't flash gang signs.

Desean Jackson released

You are being obtuse. Kraft didn't hang with him after he was revealed to be a thug criminal. Jackson hangs with his gang homes after they kill someone.

If you can't see the difference you are a stupid stupid man.

Now I'm stupid? That guy was acquitted also. If you are from an area where gangs are rampant you will prob have a friend or family member that bangs. That's that.

Kraft didn't immediately release AH as soon as the story came out. Kraft was his employer. Which makes him "associated" that's how this started. Attempting to Refute that is stupid.

Also it's amazing to me the double standard. People love Frank Sinatra and part of the mystique and coolness of him were his mob ties.

Aaron needs a cribbage partner.

He had some good points tho. Went Ham on those dudes. Jaworski lol

Yup, he had me nodding and smiling right along with him until he started in on Bruschi.

Then my eyes popped big and I got my mad face on.. ;)

tumblr_m3d1fmcgSv1rtvxino6_500.gif

Lol dude you know how many times I've thrown up "gang signs" people make up hand gestures for everything . We had some for our street, west philly, our high school. Black fraternities have hand gestures for frats etc.
Super-secret hand signals! :eek: Cool!

Don't really care for the misleading thread title.

what a utter useless thread...congrats

this sounds like something that comes from the cesspool known as JI....

Very interesting. Given that he probably knows Jackson better than any other coach/GM in the league, it's definitely a statement that he is interested.

I'd say it's a tossup between the Chiefs, Jets, and Raiders right now.

Andy Reid
Marty Mornhinweg/Michael Vick
Money

I'm sick of people bringing up Hernandez in relation to Jackson

Pass. Pats don't need the hassles.

Very interesting. Given that he probably knows Jackson better than any other coach/GM in the league, it's definitely a statement that he is interested.

I'm not sold on Andy Reid. If KC signs Jackson than I really feel sorry for Reid.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back