PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DeSean Jackson Released by Eagles [update]: Signed by Washington

Well your opinion probably includes credibility for Jax, couldn't possibly be cause they are in the same division as the broncos who have overhauled their defense...

No. I'm pretty sure Reid wouldn't stake his job on "a gang banger" that's all I was saying.
He drafted him, and he knows what he is, and brings to an offense.
Not sure there is much more to read into it than that that.
Did you see what Reid had to say about Desean? Nothing but glowing comments.
The Philly fallout was a smear campaign, for chip to sell it to the fans.

I agree would love Desean in a Pats jersey if not here Kc or Oakland keep him out of our division please.
Do we have cap room to appease him at all?

You do realize that your post is incredibly ignorant, right?

If you say so it must be. You realize your post is incredibly arrogant right?

I don't think the pats want someone who hangs out with murderers while they await trial. My guess is they're ignorant too. Like me.

No. I'm pretty sure Reid wouldn't stake his job on "a gang banger" that's all I was saying.

Why would Chip release the best receiver the team can have on their roster next season? We only get to see a limited amount of the entirety of Jackson's interactions with his team. It's really hard to say what happened, but it isn't like Chip Kelly hasn't kept troublemakers on his teams before.

Says he's a poor judge of character who coddled turds instead of flushing them?

As insightful a post that was. I'd say he may know a little something about the player in question.

Yes I can listen to Eminem's SSLP/MMLP and then throw on Darkside or Meddle. No need to be a condescending *******, you are just close minded as all hell, probably too old to understand.

Thank you two for the back and forth. As a result of it, I'm currently enjoying "One of these days". :D

Why would Chip release the best receiver the team can have on their roster next season? We only get to see a limited amount of the entirety of Jackson's interactions with his team. It's really hard to say what happened, but it isn't like Chip Kelly hasn't kept troublemakers on his teams before.

Maybe D-Jax voice carried more weight in the locker room. Chip wasn't gonna deal with that.
D-Jax on a new team loses all that vet leadership.

Maybe D-Jax voice carried more weight in the locker room. Chip wasn't gonna deal with that.

If that were the case, the Eagles wouldn't of been playoff team last year.

If that were the case, the Eagles wouldn't of been playoff team last year.

Well as crazy as it sounds the "backup" QB was the team leader last year, so with Vick gone...guess who would have filled that void?

If you say so it must be. You realize your post is incredibly arrogant right?

I don't think the pats want someone who hangs out with murderers while they await trial. My guess is they're ignorant too. Like me.

One of us took the time to actually read the information. That would be me.

One of us apparently didn't. That would be you.

Oh, and Belichick and Kraft were known to spend time with a guy named Hernandez, so the notion that hanging out with murderers is some end-all is an absurd one.

Gotta go with " echoes" Deus! The best!

Pretty much any 'real' Floyd is good Floyd, for me. :D It's always a fun time to run them together and enjoy a few hours of them on a nice summer afternoon.

Well as crazy as it sounds the "backup" QB was the team leader last year, so with Vick gone...guess who would have filled that void?

That must be one of the reasons the Eagles don't have captains.

DeSean Jackson isn't helping his contract cause.
The two-time Pro Bowl wide receiver was inactive for the Philadelphia Eagles' 21-17 loss to Arizona on Sunday because he missed a team meeting.

"I thought it was the right thing to do," Eagles coach Andy Reid said. "I think it's out there now that he missed a meeting. He needs to step back and make sure that doesn't happen again."

A source familiar with the situation told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter that Jackson's alarm didn't go off, causing the receiver to oversleep and miss the special teams meeting.

However, one person familiar with the situation told The Associated Press that it wasn't the first time Jackson has been late or missed a meeting, calling this the "final straw."

DeSean Jackson isn't helping his contract cause.

The two-time Pro Bowl wide receiver was inactive for the Philadelphia Eagles' 21-17 loss to Arizona on Sunday because he missed a team meeting.

"I'm not happy about it," Reid said.

Jackson's spokesman Bobby McRae told ESPN's Sal Paolantonio that the Eagles told Jackson to stay home.

"DeSean missed a meeting and he should be punished for that," McRae said. "But we think this punishment is totally unjustified. He should be there with his teammates. This is all part of an ongoing contract dispute with the Eagles."

Philadelphia Eagles bench DeSean Jackson; Jeremy Maclin hurt but returns - ESPN New York

Pretty much any 'real' Floyd is good Floyd, for me. :D It's always a fun time to run them together and enjoy a few hours of them on a nice summer afternoon.

NO DOUBT!
damn, cheers Deus!

Maybe he was a spoiled brat who wanted to whine about not having his way, his big contract, any time he was on the field not getting throws...actually, I saw 2 or 3 Eagles games where he actually tantrummed on the field. Not my definition of vet leadership. Most leadership is by example, no?

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back