PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DeSean Jackson Released by Eagles [update]: Signed by Washington

I prefer Baby to Gang banging thug. At least the name calling has tamed a bit. With the criteria people are using me and most people from my neighborhood are all thugs and punks.

Also again? Reid never cut him.

Actually, I'm sure there are some gang members in the NFL who manage to concentrate on football while they're engaged. Who's kidding who, after all?

If I wanted to win games, I'd prefer a (Raven? or whomever) to an idiot that throws the ball away to do a stunt before crossing the goal line, gets multiple taunting and excessive celebration penalties, including the one in my post previous, that cost the team fifty yards, back to their own two.

Thanks for making my point. I liked Spikes and he was focused and passionate on the field, but BB had enough and he's gone.

Imagine if Jackson made a nice play like this, then wiped it out with his usual idiocy. Would BB's head explode?

Strange rule explained, if you're curious, but the bottom line is the replayed the down from the 2 yard line! He lost over 50 yds for being an idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CObHcUf_Hsk

Damn, the kid can run...it's shame he's a clown

Desean Jackson released

Actually, I'm sure there are some gang members in the NFL who manage to concentrate on football while they're engaged. Who's kidding who, after all?

If I wanted to win games, I'd prefer a (Raven? or whomever) to an idiot that throws the ball away to do a stunt before crossing the goal line, gets multiple taunting and excessive celebration penalties, including the one in my post previous, that cost the team fifty yards, back to their own two.

Are you still talking about that?

What makes him a gang member? Waiting on your expert opinion.

if the pats signed Browner who will be out for the first 4 games for drug abuse and have a other CB in Jail signing Jackson for hanging out with a gang member is not the real problem at the end of the day it all comes down to money and the pats are not going to pay top dollar for a risky player

Desean Jackson released

What routes and balls did chip run or catch last year?

Sorry bro, I'm sure you are a good dude and all, probably got a good heart for JAX and all, but honestly that's a pointless post to try to make a point.

I gave you the TB one was it was actually a good point, but now you are looking shaky...

Sorry bro, I'm sure you are a good dude and all, probably got a good heart for JAX and all, but honestly that's a pointless post to try to make a point.

The minute you start believing the system does all the work is when you don't understand the game.

Brady is a system QB after all.

Are you still talking about that?

What makes him a gang member? Waiting on your expert opinion.

Reading comprehension? I said I would prefer a gang member (I'm sure there are many in the NFL) to an idiot, which is what he is.

Do you not think there are gang members in the league right now, who show up, focus on the game and don't get stupid penalties or intentionally drop the ball before crossing the goal line?

Thanks for making my point. I liked Spikes and he was focused and passionate on the field, but BB had enough and he's gone.

Imagine if Jackson made a nice play like this, then wiped it out with his usual idiocy. Would BB's head explode?

Strange rule explained, if you're curious, but the bottom line is the replayed the down from the 2 yard line! He lost over 50 yds for being an idiot.

maybe he learned from his mistakes.
IDK. I'm not writing off a talent like that over some immature excitement after making a big play. Wr's are supposed to be prima donnas these days. We just aren't accustomed to having one on our team. Maybe it's time.

I gave you the TB one was it was actually a good point, but now you are looking shaky...

Lol the point is TB is NOT a system QB. Players make plays.

if the pats signed Browner who will be out for the first 4 games for drug abuse and have a other CB in Jail signing Jackson for hanging out with a gang member is not the real problem at the end of the day it all comes down to money and the pats are not going to pay top dollar for a risky player

Everything that has been said/wrote about Browner says he is an excellent teammate and person. Dennard, I don't know either way. That might be the biggest problem of all. I really think the gang affiliation article only helped quicken a process that was already underway. That cap hit the Eagles are going to absorbing is just too high for this to be only about PR. Obviously the PR part is in the process though. It would be naive not to consider that.

Damn, the kid can run...it's shame he's a clown

Oh, I know. Of course he's also a midget, so the odds he shows someone up and gets put into traction are pretty good. Not wishing, just saying.

I imagine there are some players who've got him lined up in a bullseye, if they can catch him.

He has no respect for the game or the players or coaches.

Lol the point is TB is NOT a system QB. Players make plays.

You realize you are having a convo with yourself right? I have said anything about systems or players. And honestly I don't really appreciate you trying to edumacate me on football. I do well by myself thanks.

Reading comprehension? I said I would prefer a gang member (I'm sure there are many in the NFL) to an idiot, which is what he is.

Do you not think there are gang members in the league right now, who show up, focus on the game and don't get stupid penalties or intentionally drop the ball before crossing the goal line?

I wouldn't ASSUME any black male is a gang member the same way I wouldn't assume any white male is in a biker gang. Football player or otherwise.

What your talking about over and over again happened years ago. Get over it. It was a bonehead play. We get it.

You realize you are having a convo with yourself right? I have said anything about systems or players. And honestly I don't really appreciate you trying to edumacate me on football. I do well by myself thanks.

Didn't you just say you were giving Chip credit for all Desean's success?

Foxboro Flyer gave Jax credit and you attempted to take it away with "I thought Chip was the guy" basically, so no, as long as your giving Chip complete credit for Jackson making the offense potent....than I am making the right argument.

BB made Brady. How is this different from what your inferring.

Jackson was a potent NFL deep threat when chip was in Oregon
Chasing Coke Lyerla who he recruited along with numerous LA gang area Recruits.

I wouldn't ASSUME any black male is a gang member the same way I wouldn't assume any white male is in a biker gang. Football player or otherwise.

What your talking about over and over again happened years ago. Get over it. It was a bonehead play. We get it.

I don't care what you assume. I said if players act like professionals with a team attitude, why would I even know what they do off the field? I'm sure there are gang members playing.

That has nothing to do with Desean. He's a narcissistic disrespectful punk and he regularly costs his team with stupid taunting and celebration penalties.

This was 2011. he threw the ball at an opposing coach and they called taunting and they lost 50 yards field position, back to their own two.

A Timeline of the Eagles's DeSean Jackson's Attitude Problem | The Philly Post | News | Philadelphia Magazine

Desean Jackson released

I don't care what you assume. I said if players act like professionals with a team attitude, why would I even know what they do off the field? I'm sure their are gang members playing.

That has nothing to do with Desean. He's a narcissistic disrespectful punk and he regularly costs his team with stupid taunting and celebration penalties.

This was 2011. he threw the ball at an opposing coach and they called taunting and they lost 50 yards field position, back to their own two.

A Timeline of the Eagles's DeSean Jackson's Attitude Problem | The Philly Post | News | Philadelphia Magazine

Your sure?! Why is that exactly? What is it based on?

So a team attitude is a pre requisite for eliminating questioning of a gang lifestyle?

Is Mankins in a Gang?
Is Seymour in a Gang?
Is Ty Law in a Gang?

They all put their bank accounts before the team.

Your sure?! Why is that exactly? What is it based on?

So a team attitude is a pre requisite for eliminating questioning of a gang lifestyle?

Is Mankins in a Gang?
Is Seymour in a Gang?
Is Ty Law in a Gang?

They all put their bank accounts before the team.

I honestly don't know. I know they aren't idiots who nullify good plays with taunting and celebration penalties or dropping the ball or doing somersaults before the goal line nullifying what should be touchdowns (if you picked offensive players).

Seems like you can't read my posts, I've said three times I personally wouldn't care much what a player did on the outside as long as he was a winning team oriented professional on the field.

Mr. Kraft may disagree with me.

Is he a hustler? or...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8HrnkJgQQE

Dennard was a sixth round pick. Browner got a value deal and he was suspended for pot and shouldn't be still suspended but the league screwed him and advanced him in the drug program for not taking drug tests while he was in the CFL.

If Jackson is going to take a value deal, then these examples are comparable. But Jackson is in line for eight figures in guaranteed money and possibly an average of $10 plus million a season.

The risk of Dennard and Browner is minimal. Singing Jackson has a huge risk.

And even if you take away the gang stuff, he doesn't seem like a Patriots type of player. He is a poor scheme fit. And he has an attitude and work ethic that makes Adalius Thomas and Shawn Springs look like Tom Brady in that area.

I figured the Eagles would get at least a 3rd or 4th for a talent like Jackson, even considering some of his bonehead on-the-field stuff. The fact that they got nothing for him is a strong indicator that he had some serious baggage that the public didn't know about. It would appear that teams now take gang affiliation very seriously.

I figured the Eagles would get at least a 3rd or 4th for a talent like Jackson, even considering some of his bonehead on-the-field stuff. The fact that they got nothing for him is a strong indicator that he had some serious baggage that the public didn't know about. It would appear that teams now take gang affiliation very seriously.

By your logic, we are doomed, Darelle Revised should have netted the buccs at least a third.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back