PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dolphins release Marcus Vick and Manuel Wright

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua4Ever04

Banned
Reaction score
Nick Saban is an idiot. He was so high on himself, he constantly tried to turn turds into gold. We wasted a 5th rounder on Wright in the supplemental draft and just signed Vick. I'm glad to see Cameron is taking out the trash.

Nick Saban is an idiot. He was so high on himself, he constantly tried to turn turds into gold. We wasted a 5th rounder on Wright in the supplemental draft and just signed Vick. I'm glad to see Cameron is taking out the trash.

I don't see how Saban is an idiot. He fleeced the doofus Phins owner for millions and then went to an even better college deal forsaking a moribud franchise that can't even fill their stadium on game day.

I don't see how Saban is an idiot. He fleeced the doofus Phins owner for millions and then went to an even better college deal forsaking a moribud franchise that can't even fill their stadium on game day.

He picked Culpepper over Brees, traded away half of our draft last year and reached for Jason Allen. He can't throw a challenge flag, had TERRIBLE game management and completely ignored the offense for 2 years.

He picked Culpepper over Brees, traded away half of our draft last year and reached for Jason Allen. He can't throw a challenge flag, had TERRIBLE game management and completely ignored the offense for 2 years.
if hes a idiot your a even bigger idiot because you agreed that culpooper was the better choice than breeze .you were telling everybody here how he was better than brady .than you made that bet and didnt pay up .

if hes a idiot your a even bigger idiot because you agreed that culpooper was the better choice than breeze .you were telling everybody here how he was better than brady .than you made that bet and didnt pay up .

I thought he was better. We as fans were led to believe that Brees' shoulder was not healtht and that Culpepper's knee was fine.

Show me the thread where the bet was made. I bet you can't do it because it never happend. I never actully agreed to any bet.

Oh and congratulations on hijacking yet another thread.

I thought he was better. We as fans were led to believe that Brees' shoulder was not healtht and that Culpepper's knee was fine.

Show me the thread where the bet was made. I bet you can't do it because it never happend. I never actully agreed to any bet.

Oh and congratulations on hijacking yet another thread.
you made the bet then didn't pay up .I'm not the only one who knows this .keep making a ass of yourself when everybody knows the truth.i hope your proud of yourself the money was going to a charity .

you made the bet then didn't pay up .I'm not the only one who knows this .keep making a ass of yourself when everybody knows the truth.i hope your proud of yourself the money was going to a charity .

Again, find the thread. You lack three very important pieces one should always include in a post. Evidence, facts and proof.

Again, find the thread. You lack three very important pieces one should always include in a post. Evidence, facts and proof.
i dont need to prove anything to you.you already know its true and so does everybody else .:D
its well known on this board .

I have to agree that those were dumb moves by Saban. He didn't lose anything in the Vick signing, but it does send a message. If you're going to take on headcases like that, let them at least be good players, which Vick and Wright aren't

I have to agree that those were dumb moves by Saban. He didn't lose anything in the Vick signing, but it does send a message. If you're going to take on headcases like that, let them at least be good players, which Vick and Wright aren't

Good point. I hate taking players in the supp. draft. We literally wasted a pick on that dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
Back