Eagles sign Bradford 2 years 36 million

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsinthesnow

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
@AdamSchefter
Eagles gave QB Sam Bradford a two-year, $36 million deal, including $26 million guaranteed, per source.

Impacts Jets with Fitzpatrick and Broncos with Osweiler

@PeterBurnsESPN
Happiness rankings of the new Sam Bradford deal.

1) Sam Bradford
2) Brock Osweiler.

Brock about to get paid by someone.

Last edited:
Who is his agent? I'm going to get in contact with him. See if I can leverage my University work study job into a multi million dollar deal.

Cant wait to see the video of that crazy dude Iggle fan

Early returns on contracts and franchise tags indicate that teams are losing their minds.

Overpaid but meh, Bradford isn't a bad QB.

The good thing is that Denver's cap will be even tighter with this. Osweiler will go for at least $15 to as much as $19 million a year.

Who is his agent? I'm going to get in contact with him. See if I can leverage my University work study job into a multi million dollar deal.
It is Tom Condon who represents both Mannings, Bree's, Alex Smith, Bradford as well as Matt Ryan and Stafford.

It is Tom Condon who represents both Mannings, Bree's, Alex Smith, Bradford as well as Matt Ryan and Stafford.
Interesting. I wonder who the agent was for the Sanchez deal heist. This one isn't as bad as that one but it's up there. Id offer at most 2 yrs 10 mill total. Maybe 6 guaranteed? Otherwise gtfo.

Live look at the Eagles FO

giphy.gif

Interesting. I wonder who the agent was for the Sanchez deal heist. This one isn't as bad as that one but it's up there. Id offer at most 2 yrs 10 mill total. Maybe 6 guaranteed? Otherwise gtfo.
David Dunn who represented Schaub, Wes Welker and miles Austin......

Philly went 7-9 last year, after two pretty good seasons under Kelly. If they don't turn things around, and this season, Philly fans are gonna start stringing team executives up by their balls.

Seems way too high for a middle of the road QB

LOL

And I thought he screwed himself by not making some sort of deal when rumors of a long-term contract were circling after he played well in the pre-season last fall. I don't think he totally sucks, he's a serviceable starter but he wasn't remarkably better than either Foles or Sanchez was in Kelly's offense.

I can see the logic if they're doing it to have some level of competency/continuity but planning on drafting someone to be the actual future starter but not forcing them into starting day one. It's still an insane amount of money.

Philly went 7-9 last year, after two pretty good seasons under Kelly. If they don't turn things around, and this season, Philly fans are gonna start stringing team executives up by their balls.
They probably figured that after spending all that money to resign Johnson, Ertz, Celek, Jenkins and Curry wtf lets throw a few bucks at Sam ..They have roughly $24 million tied up at the QB in Sanchez and Bradford.....

While Don Yee represents Brady and Garoppolo and Edelman, who have more rings between them. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore