PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Explosive New Hernandez Details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont you think that maybe these guys are dumb enough to do so? I mean, Hernandez is only 23 years old. He destroyed the surveillance system. He destroyed his phone. He had a cleaning company come out the day after. Im just trying to fit the pieces together!

First, I think the report is wrong. According to some of the Tweets linked on this page it is more that Hernandez was seen returning home shortly after people heard gun shots. That is a more likely story.

Second, even a dumb murderer would know that unless you killed the person in the car, it is better to dump the body in the wood where it might not be found for a long time if ever.

Third, I don't know if the cleaning crew was just a normal house cleaning. In fact, we don't know what reports are true or not. Earlier today it was reported that Hernandez was a named person in a gun related police report in Providence in May. When people actually got a hold of the police report, it was found out that Hernandez was the victim of a drunk Jets fan taunting him for several blocks and the gun was dropped by a bystander who freaked out and ran when the police were breaking up the crowd.

There's a difference between being dumb (making a dumb mistake, doing something that may seem like a good idea at the time but in reality was a dumb decision) and doing something that makes absolutely zero sense like the scenario being described int he post you referred to.

Arguable. I'd go so far as to say that Hernandez is a complete idiot for even being involved in this situation to any extent and being involved in any attempted coverup (he must have been high to think the smashed up phone was going to accomplish anything meaningful, or that dumping a body a mile from a known associate's house was not incredibly stupid, or using cars rented in his name, or, assuming he didn't do these things, to let his friends do this ****.)

"Just about an hour before Hernandez was caught on video walking into his home, Hernandez was seen at Lloyd's home in Dorchester.

FOX 25 also confirmed that the hard drive to Hernandez's home video surveillance system was heavily damaged when state police investigators went to his house."

New info. paints clearer picture of N. Attleboro homicide probe - Boston News, Weather, Sports | FOX 25 | MyFoxBoston

If this is true then do the math.

You post a link to a news agency who has contradicted itself on this story already. Furthermore, they were 100% wrong that Hernandez was going to be arrested today. In fact, they harassed Hernandez at a gas station today and asked him why he didn't turn himself in. HUH??

Sorry that I don't find them to be credible on the story.

First, I think the report is wrong. According to some of the Tweets linked on this page it is more that Hernandez was seen returning home shortly after people heard gun shots. That is a more likely story.

I really hope that is the case and the extent of his involvement is the coverup. State's witness time.

Mack - based on everything so far, there is no way I hold anything Fox25 has to say on the situation as being credible. They have been wrong every step of the way.

Yes.

"Sources", why isn't it law enforcement officials and why hasn't it been picked up by other outlets?

I'm pretty sure the onion and other faux news outlets have quoted "sources" before.

He's definitely involved in the shooting, at least based on what's been reported, the question is to what extent.

Not to be too contrarian here as i also don't know any facts.

Can you please point me to the evidence that says Hernandez was in some way involved with the shooting of that man?

Because so far his phone being broken, surveillance system being off/damaged, police searching his car e.t.c all say absolutely zero about the person Hernandez being involved in a shooting.

His involvement at this point with the factual evidence is just being implied by both the media and people on this board.

Once again i reiterate i have no opinion one way or the other on his innocence. I am just trying to digest the facts and it seems people here are inferring much with little information.

Arguable. I'd go so far as to say that Hernandez is a complete idiot for even being involved in this situation to any extent and being involved in any attempted coverup (he must have been high to think the smashed up phone was going to accomplish anything meaningful, or that dumping a body a mile from a known associate's house was not incredibly stupid, or using cars rented in his name, or, assuming he didn't do these things, to let his friends do this ****.)

He's definitely an idiot for associating with these people at this stage in life and the responsibilities he has as an employee, teammate, and a father. Furthermore if he was involved, this is probably the most pathetic coverup attempt I've seen in my lifetime. I am not trying to deny his involvement in any way but still it's flat out impossible for me to imagine the scenarios being described in that post.

BTW, the most funny thing in a sad way I heard today was Felger trying to push his never ending agenda against trading down for value into the whole Hernandez mess. He basically said if the Pats didn't trade down for value, they wouldn't get bad eggs like Hernandez.

Apparently, Felger doesn't realize that Ray Lewis, Rae Carruth, and OJ Simpson were all first round picks. So was Lawrence Taylor, Lawrence Phillips, Michael Vick, Ryan Leaf, and Ben Roethlisberger. You don't have to trade down to draft a turd.

Because so far his phone being broken, surveillance system being off/damaged, police searching his car e.t.c all say absolutely zero about the person Hernandez being involved in a shooting.

All of that would involve him, to some extent, in the shooting. Doesn't mean he's the shooter, but again, he's clearly involved. His car, his house, his phone, his friends, his surveillance system - all of that involves him. Maybe we just have different notions of the meaning of the word 'involved'?

I really hope that is the case and the extent of his involvement is the coverup. State's witness time.

I hope to God he is just wrapped up as a bystander in all of this. Things are looking good for him, but after killing Edelman for a crime he was arrested for and later 100% exonerated, I am not going to jump to conclusions.

I do guarantee a lot of what has been reported this week will be debunked (some already has) or at least be only partial truths.

been on the road and not all that in tune and don't feel like going through the thread.....

has he actually been arrested?

are there any concrete facts?

been on the road and not all that in tune and don't feel like going through the thread.....

has he actually been arrested?

are there any concrete facts?

No concrete facts. The reports we are seeing are that Ahern destroyed his surveillance system, his destroyed his phone, and neighbors heard gunshots near or in his house, trying to put the pieces together.

He's definitely an idiot for associating with these people at this stage in life and the responsibilities he has as an employee, teammate, and a father. Furthermore if he was involved, this is probably the most pathetic coverup attempt I've seen in my lifetime. I am not trying to deny his involvement in any way but still it's flat out impossible for me to imagine the scenarios being described in that post.

As someone said earlier, maybe Hernandez is the bad influence, not his friends.

I hope to God he is just wrapped up as a bystander in all of this. Things are NOT looking good for him, but after killing Edelman for a crime he was arrested for and later 100% exonerated, I am not going to jump to conclusions.

I do guarantee a lot of what has been reported this week will be debunked (some already has) or at least be only partial truths.

Think you missed a word.

Third, I don't know if the cleaning crew was just a normal house cleaning. In fact, we don't know what reports are true or not. Earlier today it was reported that Hernandez was a named person in a gun related police report in Providence in May. When people actually got a hold of the police report, it was found out that Hernandez was the victim of a drunk Jets fan taunting him for several blocks and the gun was dropped by a bystander who freaked out and ran when the police were breaking up the crowd.

And also the police in Florida are not reopening that supposed shooting case. So now it is basically a his word vs his word civil case. Which the fact that Bradley told cops he didn't know who shot him I think is going to hurt him. Clearly at this point it is just a ploy to get money out of Hernandez regardless if he shot him.

But these facts won't stop the media from drudging them up.

As someone said earlier, maybe Hernandez is the bad influence, not his friends.

Because most of the reports are that Hernandez has been trying to distance himself from those people. Also, other reports have unnamed players saying that his friends were a lot shadier than him and lived a "thug life" (quote from the article I saw, not my description).

Also, it is a lot harder for a professional athlete to live a thug life than their hangers on.

And the new reports from today dispute that claim.

Which reports dispute they were together?

Kathy Curran ‏@KathyReports 3h

Sources: Surveillance footage shows Hernandez, Odin Lloyd & 2 other men in rental car linked to Hernandez in hrs leading up to murder.

I have a hunch that Ahern's high-powered lawyers are going to save his skin; they reportedly already have muddied the waters for investigators. Whether his Patriots career gets saved as well seems highly doubtful. I can see Reich Marshal Goodell levying a long suspension after which the Pats cut him loose.

I hope that by some miracle, Aaron is completely absolved of wrongdoing. But there's just too much smoke around the guy now from this and the other "gun-play" reports out of Florida and Rhode Island. So sad, so stupid, and so unnecessary.

And also the police in Florida are not reopening that supposed shooting case. So now it is basically a his word vs his word civil case. Which the fact that Bradley told cops he didn't know who shot him I think is going to hurt him. Clearly at this point I think it is just a ploy to get money out of Hernandez.

But these facts won't stop the media from drudging them up.

I always doubt a gun shot victim who chooses to seek justice in civil court over criminal court. I mean if the police stonewalled the investigation, that would be one thing. But reports are that the victim refused to cooperate with the police.

I wouldn't be surprised if Hernandez was with the guy who shot the victim, but my guess is he is going after the guy with the deepest pockets. I am guessing many of Hernandez's friends who might have shot someone or several people don't have money or insurance to pay out a $1 million judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back