PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Felger is picking Baltimore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felger could be picking them just to be a contrarian. I remember Meterperel picking the Eagles in SB39 and it was obvious he didn't believe what he was saying.
I said that...but he truly is a "Cheesehead" and Gresh is a "Squeelers" fan

Now he is citing the SF game as to why the Pats will lose.

Oh my. He's so controversial.

It's not possible for me to listen to him less than none of the time, so I'm not affected.

Hard to take him seriously since he spent so much time this year taliing about how much Flacco sux, how hes held them back blah blah.

Now he is citing the SF game as to why the Pats will lose.

And what the hell does that have to do with the Ravens? Suddenly the Ravens are the 49ers?

How do these people have jobs?

And what the hell does that have to do with the Ravens? Suddenly the Ravens are the 49ers?

How do these people have jobs?
I can see the similarities between the 49ers and Ravens schemes on offense and defense.... :eek:

Michael Felger is a shytstirring dink who gets people to listen to him by being as outrageous as he can possibly be. Want a valid comparison? He's sports radio's answer to Jerry Springer.

Felgers' intestinal worms know more about football than he does.

That said, who really cares what anyone in the media thinks?

That's pretty funny...coming from you.
spock.gif

If you people that hate Felger so much, why do you listen to him? Why do you care what he has to say? And people on this board and Pats fans need to stop geting so pissy when someone picks against the Pats.

I don'tI don't Why do you care?

You obviously do care, because if didn't care you wouldn't post on a topic you don't care about.

And on the people getting pissy about someone picking against the Pats. so friggin what they have a right to their opinion also and you just don't need the name calling that happens. Just say you disagree with the person.

I think it is clear Felger is playing sort of a Dan Shaughnessy angle here. Ravens win and he gets to come on Monday and pretty much all week and blast all the Pats fans. Pats win he takes his lumps from fans and then says he was wrong and goes back to his Flacco is not a good QB. Notice how there was little of that talk this week from him.

...And Deus, my Baltimore defense was back at post #23. Do I need to keep reposting so you can keep up. Are you "Wayne from the Cape?" Wayne loves Wiggy too

I didn't ask you for a Baltimore defense. I asked you to explain why Patriots fans shouldn't be confident. As I'm sure you realize, those aren't the same things.

Verses SF......In 5 series, SF covered 200 yds in 14 plays and scored 35 points......Yeah....all fixed.

And Deus, my Baltimore defense was back at post #23. Do I need to keep reposting so you can keep up. Are you "Wayne from the Cape?" Wayne loves Wiggy too

Keep in mind that Talib and Dennard were injured that game though.

Verses SF......In 5 series, SF covered 200 yds in 14 plays and scored 35 points......Yeah....all fixed.

Can you break it down drive by drive and how many of those drives were started from a Pats turnover?

Oh and if you are going by ESPN's drive chart that 1 play 97 yard drive from the 49ers was actually the 3 yard TD run by Frank Gore which was set up by a fumble return.

just fyi 49ers only had two drives more than 40 yards that resulted in a TD. They had one drive that went 76 yards but Pats held them to a FG

You obviously do care, because if didn't care you wouldn't post on a topic you don't care about.

And on the people getting pissy about someone picking against the Pats. so friggin what they have a right to their opinion also and you just don't need the name calling that happens. Just say you disagree with the person.

I don't care what he has to say because i know he is a jerk sensationalist just like Shaugnessy, trying to create controversy to get ratings.

What specific new tricks he pulls are unimportant to me. I don't like that kind of journalism or entertainment. If you do, then listen.

I think it is clear Felger is playing sort of a Dan Shaughnessy angle here. Ravens win and he gets to come on Monday and pretty much all week and blast all the Pats fans. Pats win he takes his lumps from fans and then says he was wrong and goes back to his Flacco is not a good QB. Notice how there was little of that talk this week from him.

You mean I'm not the only cynic? Shocked! shocked, I say!

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. No one, I repeat no one, calls athletes more insulting names than Vulger, er, I mean Felger. Examples directed toward his favorites over the years like Beckett, Moss, Favre, etc. have included douchebag, a-hole, slug, scumbag and puke. And those are the ones that only immediately come to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back