PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fin Fan here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua if you find us so awful then why do you keep coming here?

The truth is you like being an instigator otherwise you wouldn't haven't come into this thread and posted something that you knew would cause trouble and you wouldn't keep participating in the ensuing fight. You act like you are so above the other people on this board but any chimp with half a brain can see that you are not. You came here to raise a problem and you continue to stay here to do the same. As soon as someone calls you out on it you just hide behind the mantra of "but I'm just here to talk football," which yet again, any chimp with half a brain can see is bull. There are plenty of posters from other teams who are well respected and who other posters don't have a problem with. The fact that you are a Dolphins fan is not why people here dislike you. Realize this and it will be better for everyone.

I'm just going to say this, if you want to join a football discussion, there's a very good one going on in the "Another hilarious post from Finheaven" thread. I will not instigate any smack or spam, just want to talk football, I may defend myself if attacked but that is all.

I'm willing to start fresh with anyone, I'm extending the olive branch, take it or leave it; I don't care.

Last edited:
I'm just going to say this, if you want to join a football discussion, there's a very good one going on in the "Another hilarious post from Finheaven" thread. I will not instigate any smack or spam, just want to talk football, I may defend myself if attacked but that is all.

I'm willing to start fresh with anyone, I'm extending the olive branch, take it or leave it; I don't care.
here we go again with the phoney bull sh-t again .you know what you can do with your olive branch lol .

I think it's safe to say this thread scared the original poster away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back