PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gilmore traded to Carolina

you'll find out now.......atta way to put your buddy on the spot

This is a bannable offense in my opinion. PM's should be private. Posting them (for ANYONE, not just the admin) is bad form.

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe......maybe not

you asked for it.....you got it

I may be banned, but you get to live with your complete lack of self awareness
I’m more than fine with not being universally liked. Comes with the territory of living. I more found it hilarious that a 60 year old man got so incensed that he decided to out himself as a hen amongst hens via PM. That’s pretty pathetic. As I told you before, I legitimately feel bad for you.

This is a bannable offense in my opinion. PM's should be private. Posting them (for ANYONE, not just the admin) is bad form.

Being banned is not so important to me..........the truth is more important

That poster is legitimately miserable and generally rude to anyone with a dissenting opinion.

No this is stupid talk. You play to win every year. You don't trade your star players away each year hoping to get better next year. GIlmore had 2 seasons left during the draft in 2020. He was the DPOY that year. There was no way to know he was going to get hurt and then hold out for more money.
Confusing post.

No this is stupid talk. You play to win every year. You don't trade your star players away each year hoping to get better next year. GIlmore had 2 seasons left during the draft in 2020. He was the DPOY that year. There was no way to know he was going to get hurt and then hold out for more money.

Bottom Line: Another Star Player leaves the patriots with horrible compensation in return. This is becoming a pattern. Very Poor Job by Bill the GM here.

Oh, wow, surprised. Was it him speaking or just reported that he said that. I mean he could get extended and get $7M this year. I don't want to misinterpret the context.
Green Bay bedard “heard it”

I’m more than fine with not being universally liked. Comes with the territory of living. I more found it hilarious that a 60 year old man got so incensed that he decided to out himself as a hen amongst hens via PM. That’s pretty pathetic. As I told you before, I legitimately feel bad for you.

you wanted proof........I gave it to you

you're the guy everyone has to listen to, nod their heads, and wait for it to be over

what's pathetic is this masculinity game you play........you pretend, that's all

How much longer is team Bill going to give him a hall pass with these moves?

How many great coaches have their been past the age of 70? Maybe it's time for Bill to retire with grace.

you wanted proof........I gave it to you

you're the guy everyone has to listen to, nod their heads, and wait for it to be over

what's pathetic is this masculinity game you play........you pretend, that's all
This is called a projection.

View attachment 36355
At what point do you become self aware that you're derailing a thread for your personal crusade?

Or did you need to self sabotage and potentially ban yourself before reaching that conclusion?

The Pats would have been better served keeping Gilmore happy, possibly keep Thuney too, and not sign 1 of the 2 tight ends.

With the situation it is now, they better extend JC Jackson ASAP and lock this kid in for 5 years.

Wow stay classy. Posting a PRIVATE MESSAGE from the owner of the site to try to win an argument.
Remarkable.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is called a projection.

another line you stole from someone else.......you're the one endlessly making the man talk.......like you're convincing yourself of something that you're not

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back