PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gilmore traded to Carolina

Wow stay classy. Posting a PRIVATE MESSAGE from the owner of the site to try to win an argument.
Remarkable.

it's not an argument.........I will spare the world what has been said about you

Their game against the cowboys says otherwise. Also when someone says the Pats defense has been good, they'll say "they played houston, nyj and no, etc..." which are 3 teams the panthers played. So if the panthers are good guess that makes the Pats defense good

At what point do you become self aware that you're derailing a thread for your personal crusade?

Or did you need to self sabotage and potentially ban yourself before reaching that conclusion?

I'm perfectly aware of the derailing.....but I'm not the one who originally derailed it......just putting everything on the table

it's not an argument.........I will spare the world what has been said about you
I don’t care. I know if you are allowed to keep posting on this board after pulling that I’m done.

bedard so mad the packers didn't get him, but got no clue how that makes them the team or belichick look bad, gilmore was clearly not gonna play this season without a new deal, so Pats freed up money for other things. who is to even say gilmore even plays for panthers he could still sit out.

This is going well for you, IC.

If he wasn't demanding a new deal the Pats wouldn't have gotten rid of him...
Apparently that's not the case. He's going to play out his existing deal and try to prove he deserves an extension.

So he is going to play for Carolina for the $7 mil? Embarrassing. What a botch job by Bill.
You're missing the big picture. 2 years we trade that pick for Trubisky with Matt Nagy running the offense after Chicago fired him.

Apparently that's not the case. He's going to play out his existing deal and try to prove he deserves an extension.
I am now wondering if Bill asked him to play for less than the $7 mil.

I am now wondering if Bill asked him to play for less than the $7 mil.
That was reported this morning. Who knows what's accurate anymore but they apparently asked him to take a pay cut and he said no.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back