PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Go here and talk trash with Bolts fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

puckboy04

Rookie
Reaction score
Hey Patriot Nation. One of our brothers is getting beatup by some fairy California vegetarians. Go here http://forums.bolttalk.net and let them know how we feel. They're talking trash about Brady. Not acceptable.

Jack From Sumvul (now living in Portland, OR)

Nope.
I cant abide trolls here. Why would I become what I hate?:trolls:

go here and talk trash with bolt fans? WINNER!

I'm not going to fight a battle of wits with an unarmed pack of morons; having the tools who have camped out here to deal with is enough.

Can't blame the Dolts fans for coming here, with their long, rich and proud sports tradition, those two brilliant World Series the Padres were in and the one Super Bowl appearance by the Dolts when they got waxed by the 49ers...........loser nation, San Diego..........

I'm not going to fight a battle of wits with an unarmed pack of morons; having the tools who have camped out here to deal with is enough.

Can't blame the Dolts fans for coming here, with their long, rich and proud sports tradition, those two brilliant World Series the Padres were in and the one Super Bowl appearance by the Dolts when they got waxed by the 49ers...........loser nation, San Diego..........

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...i want my mommy...quit whining and be a man. LOL.

hahahahaha...........exactly!

boston is a loser city...owned by Yankees. start planning how to beat them Yanks, Pats Season ends this weekend, early like the Red Sox.

Hey Douchebaghiboltage,

If you are going to bother to register here to talk smack, first remove your fycking head from your *****. Boston is owned by the Yankees, huh; last time we played them in the playoffs, they gagged away a 3-0 series lead and we went on to win the World Series, so explain to me how the fyck THEY own US you mental midget? THEY own YOUR Padres (there's a real MLB powerhouse with all their World Series wins) you fycking tool, now get ready, your shift at Taco Bell starts in an hour............

boston is a great city .unlike san diego .nobody even speaks english out hear .man im so depressed .most people who live out here arent even citizens of the united states .
you should be depressed :D what a **** hole

Ahahahah tell me about it...

"ay, where are those deep fried chocolate bars I was asking for!?!"

Seriously, is that the best you can come up with?

Calling me and my friends fat?

Atleast try to put a little effort into your insults.

Well considering I think he/she works full-time as a carnie, he/she would know all about that kind of stuff.

Charger Fan: "Zomg!! I 4m 1337!11! I p0s7 0/\/ p4t forumZ! LAWL!"

getalife.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back