PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Go here and talk trash with Bolts fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That picture is just too funny fleabassist1 LMAO.

Hey Douchebaghiboltage,

If you are going to bother to register here to talk smack, first remove your fycking head from your *****. Boston is owned by the Yankees, huh; last time we played them in the playoffs, they gagged away a 3-0 series lead and we went on to win the World Series, so explain to me how the fyck THEY own US you mental midget? THEY own YOUR Padres (there's a real MLB powerhouse with all their World Series wins) you fycking tool, now get ready, your shift at Taco Bell starts in an hour............

Were the Sox in the playoffs last year...uh-huh..thats a big Big NO. they folded early like the softies they were after getting beat 5 straight times by the big bad Yankees(a team which i also hate but i hate Boston more with their arrogance)...and like i said expect an early exit for the Patsies in the playoffs just like last year courtesies of an AFC West Team.

Were the Sox in the playoffs last year...uh-huh..thats a big Big NO. they folded early like the softies they were after getting beat 5 straight times by the big bad Yankees(a team which i also hate but i hate Boston more with their arrogance)...and like i said expect an early exit for the Patsies in the playoffs just like last year courtesies of an AFC West Team.

Hey hiboltage, take a look at your trophy case:

02-10-04dnews-07s.jpg

Hey look, I got an email!

Charger fans, can you guess who wrote it!!?
Dear Fleabassist1,

You should know who I am. I am the best qb in the entire world! I am writing to you to personally say… those charger fan’s are idiots. They give stats that are just not true… I am having my best season with 61.7% pct complete, and only 9 INT to my amazing 22 td’s. I also attemted 48 rushes and got 49 yards. I have not recorded one stat, one yard, one attempt … in the postseason. Beat that!

Let me start off by saying that I have 0% playoff experience – just like most of my team… well… except the coach. His playoff record pwns your coaches, at 5-12 … one of the worst of active coaches today.

But that is not all! Our biggest baddest loudmouth player, Merriman, is gunna ^@%^& brady up! He is so big and bad, his steroids are legal because we said so. During college in 2000, I rushed 73 times for -85 yards, then the next year 44 attempts for -26 yards. I also finished 7th in the heisman voting!

My current position in fantasy football is 9 and my value is 11. That is outstanding! I am better then 40204290 other QB’s!

Gotta go pwn your pats,

The Best QB

Wow, how are we ever going to beat THAT? Those are amazing stats he has there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey hiboltage, take a look at your trophy case:

02-10-04dnews-07s.jpg

pls, that picture was so 3 years ago, and u just got a hold off it today...so lame just like the Red Sox and the Pats. sound advise to you: Be original sometimes and dont try so hard like a 13 year old girl....LOL

i hate san diego there are more smelly illeagal imigrants then toco bells .i cant even pull up to the drive thru because nobody speaks english :( :( the redsox rule and the patriots are the greatest team the nfl has ever known .please let me shine your shoes .
:D
calm down

how old are u? Nine....LOL...u-can-do-better-than-that. Boy, ask your mommy for a nicer comback next time...lol

That quote right there proves you are not only immature, but stupid to.

Didn't your parents teach you to respect your elder's? Oh, that's right - they left you in a trash can when you were a baby, when you were found by your "Parent's" today. Ask them, seriously.

BTW - Shouldn't you be sleeping now? That 2nd grade level reading test is going to be a b1tch for you tommarow.

That quote right there proves you are not only immature, but stupid to.

Didn't your parents teach you to respect your elder's? Oh, that's right - they left you in a trash can when you were a baby, when you were found by your "Parent's" today. Ask them, seriously.

BTW - Shouldn't you be sleeping now? That 2nd grade level reading test is going to be a b1tch for you tommarow.

hahaha...i swear to God, u have no originality...if u are the best the Patsfans have to offer, then let's spell this togerther in your so called 2nd grade reading level...U-R...P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C!!!...Go and Practice Smack and then i'll deal with u again, but not untill then...i dont battle babies....

hahaha...i swear to God, u have no originality...if u are the best the Patsfans have to offer, then let's spell this togerther in your so called 2nd grade reading level...U-R...P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C!!!...Go and Practice Smack and then i'll deal with u again, but not untill then...i dont battle babies....

Not only can you not spell, but you are a complete and total moron. You come onto another team's website to "Trash talk" and all you can say is "I don't battle babies". Who said it was a battle in the first place?
Your conquest to perturb me - and the other PatsFans here - has ended in vain.. So get your narcissistic, not to mention ostentatious ego off of this website. Your acute intellect is of no match to my considerably colossal comprehensive vocabulary. Your grammar is horrid at best; you need to stop plagueing me with your vacuous, unintelligent, and unreasonable aptitude.

You are nothing more then a imbecile, half-witted, deranged hick moron from that trash refuse you call a city. Your "Attempt" - if it can be called that - at insulting everyone on this board is ancient history, closed, completed, concluded and destroyed.

You are nothing but a whimpering coward; but it's okay, you can cry all your tear's out before the charger's lose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't think to hard about your comeback, you may hurt yourself.

Just what I want to do; go to a website and talk smack with a bunch of 14 year old Dolts fan ballsacks. Enough of them are here, why go over there, what a pack of assclowns.

Come Sunday, they are going to witness what a real coach does for a living, instead of that halfwit Schnozzenheimer..........."There's a GLEAM men, a GLEAM".......ok, Schozzenheimer, whatever the fyck that means.

"San Diego in German means Whale vagina"................guess what movie that is from you pack of turds.............

Just what I want to do; go to a website and talk smack with a bunch of 14 year old Dolts fan ballsacks. Enough of them are here, why go over there, what a pack of assclowns.

Come Sunday, they are going to witness what a real coach does for a living, instead of that halfwit Schnozzenheimer..........."There's a GLEAM men, a GLEAM".......ok, Schozzenheimer, whatever the fyck that means.

"San Diego in German means Whale vagina"................guess what movie that is from you pack of turds.............

R-E-T-A-R-D.

nuff said.

no argument here

To bad his mommy had to put him to sleepy-byebye's, I was kind of looking foward to his comback saying:

"tht wus nuthin... u r a R -E-T-A- R - D... lern how to make comebacks...LOL"

The douchebag got banned, came back under another name, the fycking loser that he is..........

The douchebag got banned, came back under another name, the fycking loser that he is..........

That's okay, I verbally destroyed him. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back