PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Greg Cosell's Film Review: The Patriots' brilliant coaching plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

reflexblue

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think this has already been posted. I listen to g cosell on nfl radio, hes always insightful.

When we talk about the New England Patriots, we'll usually mention how well coached they are. But what does that really mean?

There are many ways in which Bill Belichick does a fantastic job for the Patriots, and clearly they do a fine job in Xs and Os. Specifically, I've always been impressed with how they attack an opponent's weakness by changing their attack each week. They did so in an expert way in two games over this past week.

Last edited:
Can you post the link?

Enjoyable to read but not really that unusual.

I just realized i had forgotten to put the link in. Its in now.

Great find, thanks. Really hits the nail on the head- sums up what I've been saying for a long time- that this offense does not have an identity. To characterize it as otherwise is to misunderstand what it really is.

And in this regard, we are once again ahead of the curve as far as the rest of the league is concerned. There is just no effective way to gameplan against us.

As far as I'm concerned only two things can stop us from getting back to the superbowl, injury and playing half-ass (or running out of gas).

Great find, thanks. Really hits the nail on the head- sums up what I've been saying for a long time- that this offense does not have an identity. To characterize it as otherwise is to misunderstand what it really is.

And in this regard, we are once again ahead of the curve as far as the rest of the league is concerned. There is just no effective way to gameplan against us.

As far as I'm concerned only two things can stop us from getting back to the superbowl, injury and playing half-ass (or running out of gas).
Its not the first ive seen that says the pats don't have an identity. But not having a descernable is a great thing, n0 one can really game plan with any certainty. Remember the amoeba defense? (i'm sure you do) it seems BBs taken that idea and applied it to the whole team, even down to the O-line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes