PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Grogan thinks Jews are stupid as well, their God a baby killer

grogan2767 said:
Dude, in case you have not noticed, I've whipped your sorry ass in this little duel we've had, just in case you weren't aware. You look like an idiot, and you are one. You been schooled.

Come on out.

you panicked so much you posted the same post twice,

how about it Grogan, are Catholics stupid?

you're just a cowardly bigot.

Dont go after the Word of God, the Torah, and bring nothing to the table.

3 to 4 praying to his lord

"Father, thank you for teaching the Israelites to stone the children. Oh we honor and praise you for teaching them to stone those awful disobedient children. I'm sorry Father we can't stone our own anymore. This bastard secular western society won't let us burn heretics at the stake anymore, even though Biblically it would be fine. Oh Lord, I praise you drowing all the children"

3 to be 4 said:
really??? baby is losing, so he's declaring victory.

lets see, tonight we established that you think Jews and Catholics are stupid, as well, as Evangelical Christians, and, oh yes, Muslims.

How was I schooled by you, you skinhead?

Last edited:
grogan2767 said:
3 to 4 praying to his lord

"Father, thank you for teaching the Israelites to stone the children. Oh we honor and praise you for teaching them to stone those awful disobedient children. I'm sorry Father we can't stone our own anymore. This bastard secular western society won't let us burn heretics at the stake anymore, even though Biblically it would be fine. Oh Lord, I praise you drowing all the children"

avoiding. avoiding.

instead of making up stuff like the 18 year old you are, deal with the fact that tonight you totally trashed Jews, and are flustered how to answer the fact that per your own words, using logic, that Catholics are pretty stupid too.

bigot

You are such a hypocrite. I'M avoiding? I thrown disgusting scriptures one after the other into your ugly face, and you ignore them. You even call them worhty of worhsip. YOU are avaoiding everything. Answere one question you dumb ****. You probbaly would burn someone at the stake!! You are disgusting for not callinf these scriptures for what they are. Ghastly!!!

You are avoiding.

3 to be 4 said:
avoiding. avoiding.

instead of making up stuff like the 18 year old you are, deal with the fact that tonight you totally trashed Jews, and are flustered how to answer the fact that per your own words, using logic, that Catholics are pretty stupid too.

bigot

Last edited:
I don't like you. You would probably burn me at the stake! You would stone me to death if we lived in a Theocracy. This is personal, becuase people like you are what is wrong with the world. You are disgrace to your Jewish family for believing in Christ. You are disgrace to any children you may have becuase you will not question attrocity. Do you realize that your children will read these verses eventually, and look up at you with disgusted looks in their eyes, and you will have to tell them that God can torture anyone he likes and still be Omnibenevolent? You may not have kids, because I can't imagine you ever been laid in your life.

3 to be 4 said:
avoiding. avoiding.

bigot

Last edited:
grogan2767 said:
I don't like you. You would probably burn me at the stake! You would stone me to death if we lived in a Theocracy. This is personal, becuase people like you are what is wrong with the world. You are disgrace to your Jewish family for believing in Christ. You are disgrace to any children you may have becuase you will not question attrocity. Do you realize that your children will read these verses eventually, and look up at you with disgusted looks in their eyes, and you will have to tell them that God can torture anyone he likes and still be Omnibenevolent? You may not have kids, because I can't imagine you ever been laid in your life.

this about sums up your sickness. Just read your own words and tell me you are proud.

You throw out names and insults and trash other peoples Gods. Gee, who here is more likely to be violent? Swearing guy or me. I just love on the Lord and you come onto every one of the threads i started and called me names. and like the juvenile you are, you make that last comment?

I have not avoided anything. i told you, He is God, and I am not, whether you like the answer or not, that is an answer.

im sorry you have so much hate in your life that you have to say such mean things on threads about the Lord of my life. thats just playground mean.

go back to kindegarten and learn about common decency

Go back to you violent, mean, nasty, imaginary friend, and hope you don't act as irresponsible as he reportedly does in your Bible. (DUMB MYTH) Don't conform to his nasty image so people around you won't get hurt.

3 to be 4 said:
this about sums up your sickness. Just read your own words and tell me you are proud.

You throw out names and insults and trash other peoples Gods. Gee, who here is more likely to be violent? Swearing guy or me. I just love on the Lord and you come onto every one of the threads i started and called me names. and like the juvenile you are, you make that last comment?

I have not avoided anything. i told you, He is God, and I am not, whether you like the answer or not, that is an answer.

im sorry you have so much hate in your life that you have to say such mean things on threads about the Lord of my life. thats just playground mean.

go back to kindegarten and learn about common decency

so what about your Torah trashing tonight? and thinking Catholics are stupid for believing in Jesus and Heaven?

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Back