Hoping Patriots Players See This

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
All I ask is no mercy ... no mercy at all ... JETS and their fans S UCK.

penginismack.gif

All I ask is no mercy ... no mercy at all ... JETS and their fans S UCK.

penginismack.gif

You know what's going to suck even more, looking around your stadium and seeing a lot of Green, or even better walking into your stadium and hearing a large group of Jet Fans ... J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS in your own parking lot, or wait wait I have even 1 better, when the final seconds tick off the clock and It reads JETS WIN!

Thanks for the great football talk JETS FAN 10; care to enlighten us as to why you think your team has a shot in the game? In case you didn't know, it usually helps to back up crap like you a spouting with reasons WHY you are spouting it.

Jets fans murder me, they really do, Super Bowl III Champions and never back there since that they are................

Thanks for the great football talk JETS FAN 10; care to enlighten us as to why you think your team has a shot in the game? In case you didn't know, it usually helps to back up crap like you a spouting with reasons WHY you are spouting it.

Jets fans murder me, they really do, Super Bowl III Champions and never back there since that they are................

I will be glad to enlighten you ... Why do we have a shot to win this game you ask? Well lets start here:

1. For the last 6 quaters we have out played you guys. The last 2 quaters in week 2 and in week 10 in your house we sent the house every other time and Tom Brady did not know what to do with himself.

2. Our defense has given up 12.8 ppg in the last 8 games, we have 22 sacks and have given up 1 rushing touchdown.

3. We have not got blown out or lost convincingly at all this year minus our game in Jacksonville, so why not think will be in the game in the 4th quater.

4. Your secondary is banged up and we can exploit that with Coles and Cotchery.

5. We have a dangerous kick returner in Justin Miller who from our side is due for a big return. (Those are stats, but thats just us)

So why not think we can come into your house AGAIN !!!!!! and beat u guys.

You know what's going to suck even more, looking around your stadium and seeing a lot of Green, or even better walking into your stadium and hearing a large group of Jet Fans ... J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS in your own parking lot, or wait wait I have even 1 better, when the final seconds tick off the clock and It reads JETS WIN!

there are never any jets fans in the razor....so good luck with that one

and enjoy your 3.5 hour drive home after you get crushed

I will be glad to enlighten you ... Why do we have a shot to win this game you ask? Well lets start here:

1. For the last 6 quaters we have out played you guys. The last 2 quaters in week 2 and in week 10 in your house we sent the house every other time and Tom Brady did not know what to do with himself.

2. Our defense has given up 12.8 ppg in the last 8 games, we have 22 sacks and have given up 1 rushing touchdown.

3. We have not got blown out or lost convincingly at all this year minus our game in Jacksonville, so why not think will be in the game in the 4th quater.

4. Your secondary is banged up and we can exploit that with Coles and Cotchery.

5. We have a dangerous kick returner in Justin Miller who from our side is due for a big return. (Those are stats, but thats just us)

So why not think we can come into your house AGAIN !!!!!! and beat u guys.

But the linebackers aren't and we all know Pennington cant throw it further than that.

But the linebackers aren't and we all know Pennington cant throw it further than that.

i think he threw one to Cotchery to seel the win and that was on a corner and safety, just throwing that out there

Keep up the brilliant posts there jetman67, you are one brain dead cementhead.........

Chowds LIKE TO SUCK!!!!!

Yeah we sucked for all 3 rings ... you friggin Queefer.
Sunday night you'll be on JetsInsiders discussing whose fault it was that you got blown out.

Last edited:
im not going to be use to seeing it from the other side this weekend, which means on 3rd down when the stadium gets up and just gets loud and then Chad completes to Coles for a 1st down and just pure silence!!!!

its going to be a good one guys, as a jets fan if we wanna be champions it starts with going through the pats

i think he threw one to Cotchery to seel the win and that was on a corner and safety, just throwing that out there

As everybody has witnessed, his arm has worn down as the season has gone along. Last week it looked like he was pitching in an over 30 slow-pitch softball league. Just throwing that out there.

As everybody has witnessed, his arm has worn down as the season has gone along. Last week it looked like he was pitching in an over 30 slow-pitch softball league. Just throwing that out there.

His arm has worn down of course it as, but he will only be better next year. I mean come on it his first full season as a starter, but thats Chads game it was in Marshall, he's going to dink and dunk you with quick passes, that game plan wont change sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents