PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How Appropriate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how Borges makes it seem like he just happened to be there. We all know that is where he set up shop for the whole of the meetings, seeing as how no one will let him sit anywhere else.

While sitting on a stall in a New Orleans hotel, Ron Borges was surprised to discover that instead of toilet paper, the hotel was using Ron Borges' articles.

Fitting, since usually the s**t covered paper is the article itself.

While sitting on a stall in a New Orleans hotel, Ron Borges was surprised to discover that instead of toilet paper, the hotel was using Ron Borges' articles.

that gets TWO hehs....good job

So Ron ... while depositing some speed rack booze ... takes one of the popular angles to the dispute ... the owners gaining leverage by biding their time. He takes some used butt wipe ... throws it ... to see if it sticks on someone and he sees Batterman step on it.

Sheesh Ron ... lay off the sauce before all your brain cells are gone.

Last edited:
Wasn't that where McCoury was when he got drafted?:bricks:

Last edited:
According to my sources, not suprisingly, he was sitting to pee.

Borges is a turd.
I gotta take a Borges

He's a slug and a pig, not necessarily in that order.

I think the more important thing people should be asking is, "Why are NFL outside labor counsel Bob Batterman and another league official discussing NFL business at a glory hole?"

So what did he supposedly "overhear" while taking a borges? There is no way I'm clicking on that link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back