PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How scared are you of Thursday night's game vs the Jets?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

How scared are you about Thursday night?

• Total voters
I'm amazed at how many people have completely missed the point here. And not just noobies who have half an excuse, but veteran posters who KNOW PatsNut and can't possibly believe that he'd pen the OP in earnest.

Ill put my hand up and give the man credit. I was fooled in the beginning. Pats are a bit vulnerable atm and its just like this board to have someone lose their composure ahaha

Ill put my hand up and give the man credit. I was fooled in the beginning. Pats are a bit vulnerable atm and its just like this board to have someone lose their composure ahaha

Neither of these teams looked particularly good last Sunday. The match-up to watch is our WR's vs. their DB's. I expect a lot of bump and run from the Jets which could give our young WR's problems. From what I've seen of Thompkins (which is, I'll admit, limited since I don't have the all-22 view), he seems to thrive when a defender gives him space, letting him execute double moves. But he's very inconsistent getting off a jam. Dobson has his issues with it too. Boyce should get some space in the slot, though, since I expect the Jets to back off him a little and give Wilson some assistance over the top. If I were to pick any of our WR's to have a "big" game, it would be Boyce tonight.

Like I said, though... in the end, I expect our defense to limit the Jets enough to win another ugly game.

It seems as though Wrecks Ryan's master game plan this offseason was to learn voodoo.

So far it's working.

lol

voodoo.jpg

After the buttfumble, I can't take them completely serious. I don't care if they morph into the 85 bears. Best way to describe it is if I had to fight a female mma fighter. I'm a small guy and know damn well a professional female could kick my ass but I would still like my chances if I got in the ring with one.

Or better yet, like the episode of southpark when cartman is being destroyed by a midget but he still can't stop laughing. The JETS are the midget and I am without a doubt cartman.

Even if we lose(knock on wood), I am not going to sweat anything this early in the season.

Or better yet, like the episode of southpark when cartman is being destroyed by a midget but he still can't stop laughing.

OMG ... i never saw that episode ... am going to have to scour youtube to see if i can track it down outside of work! :cool:

Todd Collins pulled up

They ended up scoring on that drive. We lost 7-6

Bledsoe sacked by Vrable on the last play :(

Why would I be scared, stop letting the media blind you, this is NE vs NYJ team vs team.

Also NY didn't dominate TB, they barely won off a penalty, if that is the case they dominated most of their 2010 schedule with those ridiculous wins.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back