PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'm calling it: We upset the Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pats get clapped if this was the Bengals IMO. That is not a good matchup.

I think we can and will give the Bills a tough game with the matchups we have.

I think it's all about how Allen plays regardless of the Patriots' factors. He plays mistake free, gets plays both running and passing and the Bills win easily. If he is pedestrian/average or worse, it's either a nail biter Buffalo win (last second FG) or a Pats win.

Buff
Tenn
KC
is not an awful path for a wc to face

If the Pats win tonight, not sure the Pats will face Tennessee. I can see the Raiders stealing the game from the Bengals. Wild Card weekend tends to have at least one or two upsets. And with two more games this weekend, there could be three or even four upsets.

Feeling pretty good, considering. :) Lost about 20 pounds, and still losing. Talk about weight loss the hard way!!!! ;) Thanks, man.
That’s one way to knock off the holiday pounds. Glad you’re feeling better.

Hopefully Allen feels the pressure and gets in his own head second guessing himself and hesitating

Thank you... it was diverticulitis with sepsis. Actually the surgeon's goal was basically to shut down my digestive system, crush it with antibiotics, and see if my system would heal... so that he wouldn't have to operate.

A. He was successful. :)
B. That's my kind of surgeon!
C. Thank you, Lord!!!! :)

My brother has diverticulitis too. He was once in the hospital with them literally pump crap out of him through his nose. I know how much that condition sucks. Feel better.

is getting clapped a good thing or a bad thing?

I think it's all about how Allen plays regardless of the Patriots' factors. He plays mistake free, gets plays both running and passing and the Bills win easily. If he is pedestrian/average or worse, it's either a nail biter Buffalo win (last second FG) or a Pats win.
He isn’t playing against air. It’s up to the patriots to stop him, pressure him, force mistakes.

Bengals aren’t physical at all.

He isn’t playing against air. It’s up to the patriots to stop him, pressure him, force mistakes.
Never said he was. If he plays well, even if the Pats defense does their job, it's his being able to both pass and run that tilts the scale IMHO.

The opposite is true too though, he plays poorly and Buffalo is likely in trouble.

Never said he was. If he plays well, even if the Pats defense does their job, it's his being able to both pass and run that tilts the scale IMHO.

The opposite is true too though, he plays poorly and Buffalo is likely in trouble.
It’s the patriots job to defend him and make him not play well.

I think this thread will do well as the unofficial GameDay thread for me, since that idea got ****canned

If the Officiating Crew (the Allen team Very Fair) prefers a BUFF win, it will happen

They were just showing the game from earlier at Foxborough, and I put it on and thought "Oh man I should have checked kickoff time, it's already the 3rd quarter!" I was biting my nails, getting this sinking feeling, then I realized there were those lighthouses on the field, and it was at Gilette.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes