PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'm calling it: We upset the Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i dont think anybody here predicted a 47-17 drubbing, maybe 34-14 or something but this was bad. at least i stayed positive and i have no regrets

At least half the board thought the Pats would win, and they were mere 4 point underdogs. The hindsight here is ridiculous, like you were “so crazy” to predict a Patriots win, which wasn’t even a huge upset pick.

yeah i dont think anybody here predicted a 47-17 drubbing, maybe 34-14 or something but this was bad. at least i stayed positive and i have no regrets

You definitely should have no regrets, it's OK to be optimistic and be a homer. Too many people here equate that with lacking critical discernment, being "blind," unrealistic, etc. But being a fan should be fun above all else and sometimes that requires rose-colored glasses.

You definitely should have no regrets, it's OK to be optimistic and be a homer. Too many people here equate that with lacking critical discernment, being "blind," unrealistic, etc. But being a fan should be fun above all else and sometimes that requires rose-colored glasses.
Yup! Football is supposed to be fun and predictions are one of the best part of being a fan. Sure, most of the time predictions are wrong, but you were brave enough to try; we all had a good hoot. So no worries.

No one was beating the Bills last night. They were unstoppable.

I’m not sure why people think we will get blown out. The weather favors the more smash mouth team of the two, us, and Allen has (to date) underperformed or even outright choked in the postseason. Hopefully the latter doesn’t change today.
Just putting this up to remind myself to delete it later.

This is like Vincent Gambini eliminating one prosecution witness after another...

Just putting this up to remind myself to delete it later.
Tbh i feel good about the loss and we all should too. Yeah the loss was bad and we were embarrassed, but we dominated the Bills for 20 years. Eventually, they were going to get their revenge on us and have a run of their own. Bills wont have a 20 year run atop the division. Allen is a great qb and I fully expect them to win the division next year too, but within a few years they will lose pieces and be a decent but not great team.

When did these troubling schizophrenia symptoms first start, son?
July of 1986. I did get Covid a couple of weeks ago though. I’m going to blame this one on the “Covid fog.”

July of 1986. I did get Covid a couple of weeks ago though. I’m going to blame this one on the “Covid fog.”

A plausible excuse beats a straight mea culpa any day. This being Sunday, some folks here seem to have confused Patsfans.com with the church confessional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe