PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets fans are insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
The jets were missing their best pass rusher last week, 1/3 of their d line and still royally owned the texans.

Too bad the Jets aren't playing the Texans next week.

It's the same old crap every year..."Mangini is a great coach and will lead us!"..."Pennington is a Pro Bowler and is gonna lead us past the Pats!"..."Pennington is gone and we finally have a QB who can stretch the field"...

It's always the same garbage. That's why when the Jets are a joke every year and we can't help but laugh at their incredibly naive, clueless, fans. Look, we realize that you clowns live in the shadow on The Team of the Century and that you're all pretty insecure about your franchise in comparison to the Three Time Super Bowl Champs, but, please wait at least 4 games before talking a bunch of shiit. Just a little advice...you're welcome, kiddo. :cool:

Cut us some slack, it takes a certain type to be a Jets fan.... You have to be willing to deal with disappointment after disappointment with the belief that the juice will be worth the squeeze. Kinda like being a Pats until 10 years ago. Anyone saying this will be an easy win is drinking the Kool Aid, not the case. I think the Jets have the better talent and will win the game. However, in the recent past, the Jets have been on the doorstep before and not been able to push the door open. But you gotta admit Pats fans, Sanchez looks like the real deal... he will have some growing pains this year, but the kids is going to be special.

we are all red sox fans to we know how to deal what disappointment lol

Hey jets fans, Sanchez had 4 picks in that last game, he just got lucky 3 of them were dropped.

Hey jets fans, Sanchez had 4 picks in that last game, he just got lucky 3 of them were dropped.

Stat sheet shows otherwise, my man.

Brady was sacked eight times, but seven of them just missed. See how this works?

we are all red sox fans to we know how to deal what disappointment lol

None of that lately, specifically since 2004 and considering what team they went through to get there, was the balls.

Jets fans, on the other hand, have been waiting for 40 years.

Which based on the posts in this thread, is longer than the vast majority of them have been oxygen thieves on this planet..............

Stat sheet shows otherwise, my man.

Brady was sacked eight times, but seven of them just missed. See how this works?

Not really. You know they're not the same. Don't let your desire to defend your fellow Jets fans turn you into a "The Patriots have no running game!" sort of troll.

Not really. You know they're not the same. Don't let your desire to defend your fellow Jets fans turn you into a "The Patriots have no running game!" sort of troll.

====================================================

Both the Jets and the Pats ran the ball well last year.

The Pats ran the ball if my memory is correct 50 to 100 time more then the Jets did, that is why they had more rushing yards.

Jets had a better ypc average, and Jones was a work horse.

The crap in here is neck deep.

Jets Vs pats is always a great match up, I'm glad they play twice a year.

I am sad Mayo looks to be out, a lot of pride on both teams, it will be hella physical, I hope no one gets serious hurt.

Winner will lead the AFCE and have bragging rites.

:D

================================================

I love ya Deus, but just because one is a Pat fan on a Pat board doesen't mean they can't be a troll.:)

I think the Pats suck. You think the Jets suck. I don't think there needs to be 7 pages here to establish that.

I think this will be one of the most physical NY-NE games in a long time, and I'm excited. I think Brady and Sanchez are going to have their hands full. Wish it was Sunday.

None of that lately, specifically since 2004 and considering what team they went through to get there, was the balls.

Jets fans, on the other hand, have been waiting for 40 years.

Which based on the posts in this thread, is longer than the vast majority of them have been oxygen thieves on this planet..............
I prefere to call them AIR BANDITS.

Anyways i'd like to see the jets Actually WIN something before running their mouths.

Last edited:

Wasn't commenting even remotely on the running game, D. The comment was, "Hey Jets fans, Sanchez threw four picks, but three of them were dropped." Charitably, that's just plain wrong. It's early in the week, though. I'm keeping my adjectives on lock-down until Thursday.

I think the Pats suck. You think the Jets suck.

The Patriots have won three Super Bowls this decade.

The Jets have not won a Super Bowl in four decades.

The Patriots do not "suck", you may hate them, but they don't suck.

The Jets, on the other hand, do suck.

And I don't hate them.

I pity their fans.

The Patriots have won three Super Bowls this decade.

The Jets have not won a Super Bowl in four decades.

The Patriots do not "suck", you may hate them, but they don't suck.

The Jets, on the other hand, do suck.

And I don't hate them.

I pity their fans.

BLAH BLAH BLAH, New season, new team. I would not say the PATS suck, but they got shut down by a quick Jets defense. Revis OWNED Moss brady was on his ***** almost every play. Once the Jets rattled him, he made bad throws. great game by the Jets, looking forward to November.

Last edited:
why are Bellichick and Brady always so classless after losing a game?

BLAH BLAH BLAH, New season, new team. I would not say the PATS suck, but they got shut down by a quick Jets defense. Revis OWNED Moss brady was on his ***** almost every play. Once the Jets rattled him, he made bad throws. great game by the Jets, looking forward to November.

Blah, blah, blah to you too assclown.

Get all fired up over the win, good for you, Lardass outcoached BB, no doubt.

We'll see what happens with Mayo back in the middle and Welker on the field.

Sanchez looked like a rookie in the first half.

Had two good drives in the second half, one 45 yard catch and run.

Terrific.

Go buy your "NYJ 2-0 First place in the AFCCE" teeshirt now you douche.

why are Bellichick and Brady always so classless after losing a game?

BB said they got outplayed and outcoached.

How is that classless?

What did you want him to do, nominate lardass for the HOF after his historic 2-0 start?

Buy a clue next time before you post and do us all a big fat favor..............

BB said they got outplayed and outcoached.

How is that classless?

What did you want him to do, nominate lardass for the HOF after his historic 2-0 start?

Buy a clue next time before you post and do us all a big fat favor..............

Grow a set Double Wide, Bellechick and Brady are jerks when they lose, show some class and shake hands and not run off Brady, and Bellechick must be like shaking hands with a dead fish, or your wife. (there, can be almost as classless as you G! LOL!)

Last edited:
Blah, blah, blah to you too assclown.

Get all fired up over the win, good for you, Lardass outcoached BB, no doubt.

We'll see what happens with Mayo back in the middle and Welker on the field.

Sanchez looked like a rookie in the first half.

Had two good drives in the second half, one 45 yard catch and run.

Terrific.

Go buy your "NYJ 2-0 First place in the AFCCE" teeshirt now you douche.

Hahah I see the posters on this board have as much class as Brady and Bellechick, wait board, I mean ALL BOSTON FANS.

Yup, fired up is right, it suckkkssss you Patsy fans are crying over the loss, well get over it. Oh wait, Jets had no Calvin Pace either make all the excuses for your team , Brady got his ass handed to him.

Last edited:
Hahah I see the posters on this board have as much class as Brady and Bellechick, wait board, I mean ALL BOSTON FANS.

Yup, fired up is right, it suckkkssss you Patsy fans are crying over the loss, well get over it. Oh wait, Jets had no Calvin Pace either make all the excuses for your team , Brady got his ass handed to him.

You showed up on this board today after your team gets the win...might want to reevaluate your criticism of other fans :rolleyes::rolleyes:

11/22/09 Armageddon begins at 4pm. Be afraid cropdusters, Be very afraid. It's not nice to pizz off BB. :eek::eek::confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents