PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2019 Edition (Official): Entering A New Half-Century of Moronic Mediocrity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if you saw my earlier post but the Jete have 25 players on this week's injury report. Still, I think they beat Miami -- the Dolphins' pass defense is nonexistent. I don't think even Darnit can throw an interception to them.
the Fish vs the Rats...clash of the titans.

I'd delete this post before the Jete see it and get ideas.
The plan is for them to read it and get a false sense of hope before they screw everything up like they've done for the last 50 years.
Rotten Fish vs Rabid Rats, should be one for the ages.

PS: Was listening to Rodney Harrison's podcast The Safety Blitz and when the host brought up the Jete vs Squished Fish game Rodney said "Man, I ain't gonna analyze that!" and the host who is a Jete fan just moved on to the next game.

There was a time when those teams were rivals in a good way. B&B changed that 20 years ago.

I heard a pretty good line about the Jete this morning on radio. It went "Speaking of frustrated, that must be every Jet fans middle name"

"Speaking of frustrated, that must be every Jet fans middle name"
I thought it was "Self-Loathing." As in, Ed Self-Loathing Anzalone.

Jete down 21-7 to the hapless LOLphins...

Why s it, that when I watch the J.E.T.S. I’m reminded of this?

Jets can’t beat a team actively trying to tank. LOL. The Browns are laughing at the state of the Jest franchise.

Ok 9-7 it is! Let's do this!

Holy crap. Adam Gase would be fired tomorrow IF the organization had a shred of competence.

Dolphins beat Jets 26-18 for first win of season

"A meaningless field goal means that Gase avoided piloting one of his teams to a double-digit loss for the 25th time over the course of his coaching career. His teams have only won 24 times, so it’s not much of a relief for a coach whose Jets tenure could not be going any worse."

Screen-Shot-2017-06-29-at-5.58.35-PM.png

Last edited:
Sam Sanchez was lights out today, though.:cool:

Actual post from Gang Green!!

Sure Miami is all smiles, but we will have the last laugh when we draft another franchise QB with this first pick and then promptly destroy him.

So a Pats win tonight officially eliminates the Jets from the AFC East ! That would mean they will be eliminated at the earliest mathematical moment possible after they have played only 8 games!

Actual post from Gang Green!!

Sure Miami is all smiles, but we will have the last laugh when we draft another franchise QB with this first pick and then promptly destroy him.
LOL, and i very rarely use LOL, but the jete tank every other year to draft the next franchise qb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe