PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JETS SUCK 2023 EDITION (JOKER CERTIFIED): HARD KNOCKERS

He became a magnet for controversy starting a few years ago, when he was found to have publicly misrepresented his COVID-19 immunization status and blamed the "woke mob" for the backlash. Rodgers' public profile hasn't exactly become tamer since that flap, as you might remember stories such as his ayahuasca use, darkness retreats and standoff with the Packers, as well as his urge to discuss all of the above on "The Pat McAfee Show."
What could possibly go wrong, Jete fans?

Was that the rekick game when a Patriot DT lined up wrong?
That was the one with the confusion/screwup on the coin toss to start OT.

This guy should shut his pie hole. He is going to run into more competitors than he can handle in the very near future.

This guy should shut his pie hole. He is going to run into more competitors than he can handle in the very near future.

I don't know if you saw this episode last night (also previously), but Bim comes off in these team meeting lectures like he's impersonating Tony Robbins. It's about "life lessons" as much as football, one difference being Robbins doesn't add the f-word to every sentence. Then the camera shows these idiot players diligently taking notes. So damn stupid.

Last edited:
I don't know if you saw this episode last night (also previously), but Bim comes off in these team meeting lectures like he's impersonating Tony Robbins. It's about "life lessons" as much as football, one difference being Robbins doesn't add the f-word to every sentence. Then the camera shows these idiot players diligently taking notes. So damn stupid.
Bim ain't a football coach, he's a half-assed motivational speaker.

I haven't been watching HK, it's just an infomercial for the NFL.

Park Avenue and the Jete have veto power over content, which means it's just a bunch of rah-rah nonsense, IMO.

Yet I do value your comments, even one more reason for me to not need to watch it!

Park Avenue and the Jete have veto power over content, which means it's just a bunch of rah-rah nonsense, IMO.

Yet I do value your comments, even one more reason for me to not need to watch it!

By and large you're right about the content. Still ample stank fodder to glean from it along with learning about the team. They have probably the strongest Jete roster I've every seen. If they mess this season up it'll be beyond epic, fingers crossed their coaching staff comes through.

the dumbest Jete fan bastard agrees with all you've produced, Mr Tunescribe...here...this Crud's for you!

ExhaustedThirdAmericanriverotter-size_restricted.gif

I don't know why I watch it but I do. The Lions season was pretty good last year compared to the last few but this season is one of the worst I can remember so far. The Rodgers lovefest is embarrassing and Salah and his cringey soundbites and speeches are painful to listen to. I absolutely despise the Jets but that Rex Ryan season was probably the best Hard Knocks season in my opinion but this one may end up being the worst.

Lol wow they had Ralph Macchio address the team at the end of a practice. There are probably about 3 players on the team who might know who he is.

Yeah, that was ridiculous -- who recognizes that has-been now that he's an adult? He references "the f-word" in his little speech, then the players force him to actually say it. Embarrassing.

Blurting out "****" all the time seems to be a tough-guy rite of passage with Jete players and coaches. It just makes them sound stupid.

Yeah, that was ridiculous -- who recognizes that has-been now that he's an adult? He references "the f-word" in his little speech, then the players force him to actually say it. Embarrassing.

Blurting out "****" all the time seems to be a tough-guy rite of passage with Jete players and coaches. It just makes them sound stupid.
Definite meathead vibes from that group. Ulbrich is probably even more painful to listen to than Salah.

Tunescribe,

You have excelled yourself!

When this thread started it was an exercise in public service: to warn the world -- and Pats fans in particular -- of the need for constant vigilance against a threat that it would be easy not to treat seriously because it is also so laughable. But you have moved beyond that. Like Homer and Shakespeare, you have made a thing of beauty out of the depths of human degradation.

Thank you on behalf of all of us.

I re-watched the Buttfumble game again this summer. What's so wonderful is that the game is full of highlight-reel JETE bloopers, even apart from that epic moment itself.

Also I couldn't go into the new season without reminding myself of this. Does it make you want to laugh or cry? Surely the only correct answer is "both".

I re-watched the Buttfumble game again this summer. What's so wonderful is that the game is full of highlight-reel JETE bloopers, even apart from that epic moment itself.

Also I couldn't go into the new season without reminding myself of this. Does it make you want to laugh or cry? Surely the only correct answer is "both".

I was at that game when Joe was drunk (night game vs. the Pats), didn't see his sideline interview 'til later. I recall that before the game they honored the 1969 champions, that's why he was wearing his jersey. Joe gathered his old teammates on one end of the field in huddle formation and was very animated with them. He might've been giving them a short pep talk of some sort but it actually looked like he was calling a play. Then they broke the huddle in unison as if going to the line of scrimmage. No doubt he was pretty soused through that whole episode.

the dumbest Jete fan bastard agrees with all you've produced, Mr Tunescribe...here...this Crud's for you!

ExhaustedThirdAmericanriverotter-size_restricted.gif
When Mom tells you she's making chicken tendies for dinner. Have another donut, Jete fan.

Clown over his right shoulder is equally irritating. These guys aren't allowed to be happy.

Last edited:
I was at that game when Joe was drunk (night game vs. the Pats), didn't see his sideline interview 'til later. I recall that before the game they honored the 1969 champions, that's why he was wearing his jersey. Joe gathered his old teammates on one end of the field in huddle formation and was very animated with them. He might've been giving them a short pep talk of some sort but it actually looked like he was calling a play. Then they broke the huddle in unison as if going to the line of scrimmage. No doubt he was pretty soused through that whole episode.

No doubt ... :rofl:

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back