PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JETS SUCK 2023 EDITION (JOKER CERTIFIED): HARD KNOCKERS

Geno 2.0?

Now that he’s basically done, I’ll say that he really does seem like a good kid, tries his best, tries to keep a good attitude, and I feel bad for him. I don’t think he’ll ever be a good QB, as the gulf is too great, but it was hard to really hate him and was more about pity. In fact I almost had to root for him because he was so pathetic but had to remember it’s the Jets.

But I think people can acknowledge what I’m saying. The broadcasters were basically rooting for him as well. He is somehow like-able. Hope he does get a shot somewhere else outside the stench.
“Outside the stench”
lol ….. not sure where that is but love your phraseology

Ahole not all in after all...

Of course he failed to mention the shaky offensive line, not that he could and get away with it. But this is good news. It increases the chances of a Patriots win in what likely will be BB's New England finale. Beating the Jete would be an appropriate sendoff.

Sean Payton knew what we all know and was willing to say it: Da Jete Suck!

Of the 2023 Jets, he said this: “You watch. Hard Knocks, all of it. I can see it coming. Remember when Dan Snyder put that Dream Team together? I was at the Giants [at the time]. I was a young coach. I thought, ‘How are we going to compete with them? Deion’s there now.’ That team won eight games or whatever. So, listen . . . just put the work in.”
On Hackett, Payton said this: “It might have been one of the worst coaching jobs in the history of the NFL. That’s how bad it was.”

The Jete defense held Atlanta to 194 yards total offense, scored a safety and they still lost. The Jete also had 11 penalties for 71 yards vs. 259 yards offense and three turnovers.

So, where is the savior?

Back-cover-12042023  copy 2.jpg

The Jete defense held Atlanta to 194 yards total offense, scored a safety and they still lost. The Jete also had 11 penalties for 71 yards vs. 259 yards offense and three turnovers.

So, where is the savior?

View attachment 54994

Maybe he can escape the stank by hiding out here

1701718776310.jpeg

Last edited:
New York Prime Video GIF by NFL On Prime

The kid delivers this with as much enthusiasm as he does playing. Wanna play, kid?
Desus And Mero Pass GIF by Bernie Sanders

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back