PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Joe Torre to LA, A-Rod out of NY

Wildo7

Totally Full of It
Reaction score
I love the sinking ship that is the NYY, but what's with the Dodgers? Is that where good teams send their managers to die?

and the LA Dodgers...replace one limp **** with another.

Torre is a great manager, NY will regret insulting this guy.. he will go down as one of the best.

he was the manager of some pretty damn good teams...i will save my judgment to see what he does in LA.

I love the sinking ship that is the NYY

Um how the Yankees are sinking.

They got good young players in the farm system.
They have a manager who knows what he is doing.
They have money, which attacts free agents.

They will be fine.

Um how the Yankees are sinking.

They got good young players in the farm system.
They have a manager who knows what he is doing.
They have money, which attacts free agents.

They will be fine.
lol ya they will be fine if you like losing in the first round every year.lol lets go with what we know for sure.the redsox are a better run franchise and the better team .thats why they are called the 2007 world series champs .now go cry yourself to sleep lol

Last edited:
lol ya they will be fine if you like losing in the first round every year.lol lets go with what we know for sure.the redsox are a better run franchise and the better team .thats why they are called the 2007 world series champs .now go cry yourself to sleep lol

Playoffs are a crapshoot. The Twins, A's, and the Braves had better teams, but they were done in the first round too so the Yankees are not the first team to lose in the first round. I think you will see a different team with a different outlook under Girardi.

Playoffs are a crapshoot. The Twins, A's, and the Braves had better teams, but they were done in the first round too so the Yankees are not the first team to lose in the first round. I think you will see a different team with a different outlook under Girardi.
do the twins As braves have a 200 million dollar payroll?i feel sorry for you making excuses to try and hide the obvious pain and agony your in .the redsox are 2007 world series champs and the yankees choked yet again lmao.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back