PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Curious Case of Carson Wentz..or Can he be the "Bridge"?

DW Toys

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Couisns, Good day to you all. Had a great breakfast this Saturday Morning. crisp bacon, 2 eggs over easy, a pancake and real maple syrup and a cinnamon roll(only half) with tea and cranberry juice.

One dude we keep over looking is Carson Wentz. He almost won the League MVP in 2019 until he injured his knee. He has the only winning record of our Brdge guys other than Mayfield and Flacco who will probably wind up staying their present Teams. And he's only 31. No...he doesn't suck. He took the blame for the Colts end of season collapse and it was not all his fault. The Defense had a lot to do with it. His numbers were good. He was probably a top 15 QB that year.

His coach turned out to be mezzaa mez. but Reich left and ........oh, by the way, Washington fired him. Wentz was put in bad situations in Washington himself on a terrible Wshington Team owned then by Snyder and wound up in LA as backup to Stafford and won an important game last year for them.

He has thrown for 153 TDs and 67 INT. His QB rating is 89.4 with a winning record.

He played for peanuts in LA.

Why not give him a shot over Brissett (please) or Flacco? He is good sized. Throws a pretty ball and is over his knee ailments (psychological is sometimes worse). He also made Michael Pittman into a star (watch the tape)

Loving thoughts?

DW Toys

Last edited:
wolf-of-wall-street-absolutely.gif

By the way, breakfast at your place seems like a daily feast. I had 3 scrambled eggs, protein pancakes with grass fed butter and real maple syrup, 2 chicken sausage links and some avacado slices.

Last edited:
Couisns, Good day to you all. Had a great breakfast this Saturday Morning. crisp bacon, 2 eggs over easy, a pancake and real maple syrup and a cinnamon roll(only half) with tea and cranberry juice.

One dude we keep over looking is Carson Wentz. He almost won the League MVP in 2019 until he injured his knee. He has the only winning record of our Brdge guys other than Mayfield and Flacco who will probably wind up staying their present Teams. And he's only 31. No...he doesn't suck. He took the blame for the Colts end of season collapse and it was not all his fault. The Defense had a lot to do with it. His numbers were good. His coach turned out to be metza metz. but Reich left and ........oh, by the way, Washington fired him. Wentz was put in bad situations in Washington himself and wound up in LA as backup to Stafford and won an important game.

He has thrown for 153 TDs and 67 INT. His QB rating is 89.4 with a winning record.

Why not give him a shot over Brissett (please) or Flacco?

Loving thoughts?

DW Toys
Wentz would be a good bridge for a qb like Maye

Outside of his Washington debacle Wentz has been at least serviceable at every stop. Unfortunately he also seems to collect unrelated injuries at a rate that almost equals Jimmy G's.

I love me some DW. The cousins, the breakfast, the strange/yet intriguing writing style. Sign me up for the whole package.

That said, no. I mean, the guy can’t play and isn’t a leader. Jacoby - while limited - is a far far better option.

I'm ok with that.

One dude we keep over looking is Carson Wentz. He almost won the League MVP in 2019 until he injured his knee. He has the only winning record of our Brdge guys other than Mayfield and Flacco who will probably wind up staying their present Teams. And he's only 31. No...he doesn't suck. He took the blame for the Colts end of season collapse and it was not all his fault. The Defense had a lot to do with it. His numbers were good. He was probably a top 15 QB that year.

His coach turned out to be mezzaa mez. but Reich left and ........oh, by the way, Washington fired him. Wentz was put in bad situations in Washington himself on a terrible Wshington Team owned then by Snyder and wound up in LA as backup to Stafford and won an important game last year for them.

Why not give him a shot over Brissett (please) or Flacco? He is good sized. Throws a pretty ball and is over his knee ailments (psychological is sometimes worse). He also made Michael Pittman into a star (watch the tape)

Loving thoughts?

DW Toys

************ DW, give us your address, I’m calling 911 right now to have them take that crack pipe out of your mouth. What’s next, Johnny Football?

Listen cousin, I really like you, and I’m glad you post your crazy **** here. I’m cooking a big fat rib eye right now and I would gladly split it with you, but unfortunately a psychiatric intervention is far more urgent at this moment. Look, if you need to take breaks from reality go the microdosing route, just make sure it’s supervised. Take care cousin, love ya, Ivan.

Last edited:
Wentz has some major red flags in terms of earning teammates respect, not the guy I want mentoring a rookie.

Wentz has some major red flags in terms of earning teammates respect, not the guy I want mentoring a rookie.
Exactly. I know that was a long time ago but ppl don't change. That's why I'm out on Wentz, Flacco and Wilson for that matter. There's been enough drama in the QB room.

I get the idea behind the Bridge but I think I'd rather them just fill the position with best player available. I don't think that's Wentz, but I really don't think that's Brissett or Flacco.

Unfortunately given most of the options I'm pretty sure the rookie is going to be the BPA. Hopefully playing too soon doesn't hurt their development but you can't expect them to sit behind Brissett.

“Wentz - How to fail at QB”….why wouldn’t we want his wisdom passed on to our new rookie QB? He’s too young and sucks.

************ DW, give us your address, I’m calling 911 right now to have them take that crack pipe out of your mouth. What’s next, Johnny Football?

Listen cousin, I really like you, and I’m glad you post your crazy **** here. I’m cooking a big fat rib eye right now and I would gladly split it with you, but unfortunately a psychiatric intervention is far more urgent at this moment. Look, if you need to take breaks from reality gone microdosing route, just make sure it’s supervised. Take care cousin, love ya, Ivan.
Prob the most wholesome post I’ve seen in here in years

Good morning cousin I also enjoyed my breakfast of a T-bone steak, cheese eggs and Welch's grape
Conversate for a few, 'cause in a few we gon' do
What we came to do, ain't that right, boo? (True)
Forget the telly-, we just go to the crib
And watch a movie in the jacuzzi, smoke Ls while you do me
I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Throw your hands in the air if you's a true player (come on, yeah)
To the honeys gettin' money, playin' like dummies (uh)
You got a gun up in your waist, please don't shoot up the place (why?)
'Cause I see some ladies tonight that should be havin' my baby, baby (uh)
In mansion and Benzes
Givin' ends to my friends, and it feels stupendous
Tremendous cream, **** a dollar and a dream (heh)
Still tote gats, strapped with infrared beams (that's right) (what?)
Choppin' Os (uh-huh), smokin' la in Optimos
Money, hoes and clothes: all a knows (all a knows)
A foolish pleasure? Whatever
I had to find the buried treasure (for what?), so grams I had to measure
However, livin' better now, Coogi sweater now
Drop top BMs, I'm the man, girlfriend
Yeah, honey, check it
Tell your friends to get with my friends
And we can be friends
****, we can do this every weekend (that's right), alright?
Is that a'ight wit' you?
Yeah, keep bangin'
Throw your hands in the air if you's a true player
To the honeys gettin' money, playin' like dummies (uh)
You got a gun up in your waist, please don't shoot up the place (why?)
'Cause I see some ladies tonight that should be havin' my baby, baby (uh)
Check it out
Nine-fo' **** for that ass, uh
Puff Daddy, Biggie Smalls, Junior M.A.F.I.A.
Represent, baby, baby, uh

I think if he is to accept less money then better to sign with a team that offers a better chance for the playoffs
His motivation at this point in his career should be proving himself ... he's made a boatload of money.

As for breakfast my lovely Brazilian wife and I both had a western with cheese ... Great home fries with wheat toast ...
Shanna's ... Lincoln RI ... Decorated my food with ketchup and I open the pepper shaker and sprinkle it generously.
1 different jam for each of my 4 half slices of toast ... 2 cups of coffee. Great relaxing breakfast with outstanding waitresses.

I generally skip breakfast. But I will have some wentz on my toast tomorrow morning.

I addressed the bridge QB months ago. To recap, Nick Foles. Wasn’t he a guy who beat Tom Brady in a SB?

bugs-bunny-says-no.jpg

That’s a great reason to not allow him to clean the locker room, there are a million more not to let him play football. One reason in particular comes to mind immediately, he sucks.

Bob Kraft would have served pop tarts and Folgers instant coffee.

The problem with Wentz ( among other things) is that he thinks he's a starting NFL quarterback. Flacco knows he is at the end and was on his couch when called back. He made his money and by all accounts is a good teammate. I can see Flacco being a mentor unlike Wentz. The story that sticks about Wentz is how he got locked in a bathroom stall in a rest stop gas station. Seriously? You're a pro athlete. Climb out and never let anyone know.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back