PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

John Fox is out in Denver

My own prediction; (for what it's worth) Fox to Chicago n Kubiak to Denver

VicLombardi
NEW INFO: Entire Broncos coaching staff let go. Not just John Fox. All assistants gone according to several players.

Well this is getting interesting. Will Peyton really want to start all over?

Or is Elway so stupid as to think Peyton is the greatest thing ever, and it's everyone's fault Peyton couldn't get it done, except Peyton?

Can't wait for this to unfold.

Speaking of changes:

https://twitter.com/VicLombardi/status/554772586442133504

3508515_o.gif
Wow! Before I read this, I was wondering if it was Fox who precipitated his move from the Broncos. Now it really does look like a firing.

This opens up a lot more questions about Manning. I believe he was hurt the last part of the season. I also believed that when he got healthy and decided he actually has enough juice in his arm for another year, he'd go back to Denver. But now.....

He'd be going back to a new coaching staff. He'd be going back minus at least 2 of his 4 major targets. So this news means it more likely that Manning IS going to retire. But if he doesn't I'd bet its even odds that when he does come back it will be with another team.

And whoever mentioned Houston might be right one the money. That's a team that's a QB away for a real run at it all. Plus with FItzy and Mallett if Peyton faltered they'd have legit back ups.

Wow. I think Manning is definitely gone now.

OK, I'll keep beating that horse:

FROM ALL IN TO ALL OUT

I guess 46-18 over 4 years (with 8 losses coming in year 1) doesn't buy as much job security as it used to. ;)

Also, great thinking by Rex Ryan to jump to the Buffalo job before the firings hadn't been finished and no other coaching job had been filled.

Wow! Before I read the staff being fired,, I was wondering if it was Fox who precipitated his move from the Broncos. Now it really does look like a firing.

This opens up a lot more questions about Manning. I believe he was hurt the last part of the season. I also believed that when he got healthy and decided he actually has enough juice in his arm for another year, he'd go back to Denver. But now.....

He'd be going back to a new coaching staff. He'd be going back minus at least 2 of his 4 major targets. So this news means it more likely that Manning IS going to retire. But if he doesn't I'd bet its even odds that when he does come back it will be with another team.

And whoever mentioned Houston might be right one the money. That's a team that's a QB away for a real run at it all. Plus with FItzy and Mallett if Peyton faltered they'd have legit back ups.

I said in another thread, that I thought Elway might have to blow up this team after only 3 years after putting it together. But I didn't think he'd be doing it the NEXT day, and with an entirely new staff. :eek:

Still waiting for the NFL fines on the Denver Broncos for withholding injury report of Manning:rolleyes:

Who in the world would they be trying to bring in pray to God it isn't Josh.
What about Jason Garrett?
Who could it be.
Dan Quinn would you fire a a entire staff.
Shanahan.

As soon as I clicked on this thread the song "What does the Fox say"....this really freaked me out...I know it is some kind of sign but I don't know what...

The #1 seed in the AFC next year looks like a 1 team race....(barring injuries)

Strikes me as the actions of someone acting from emotion. Like in the game day thread when it's time to fire all the players and coaches. Elway, maybe doesn't have the temperament for this job.

Last edited:
@SI_DougFarrar: Judging from the Twitterverse. Broncos players are stunned and unhappy.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back