PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Last-Minute Fantasy Help - Stallworth vs. Toomer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriotsNorth

On the Roster
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I need some last minute fantasy help. I was supposed to start Santana Moss today as my WR2, but now that he's out...my decision is between:

Donte' Stallworth vs. Browns
Amani Toomer vs. Jets

Scoring System: 10 rec yds = 1pt, TD = 6pts
Your opinions, please and thank you!

LET'S GO PATS!

Last edited:
I'd go with Toomer as he's more likely to help you a little - the only thing is that if you're a big underdog then I'd go with Stallworth as he's more of a boom or bust guy I think.

toomer easy. I hate FF, but Stallworth is no better than 3rd in receptions on this team. toomer is tied for first on his.

how is Amani Toomer playing the Giants?
hahahha ok ok not funny

Go with Toomer.

Thanks for the quick replies...

I don't think I'm a "favourite"...and with Manning/Shockey already in my lineup, I was leaning towards Stallworth, figuring he was due and with a good matchup.

MY LINEUP:
Eli Manning vs. Jets
Travis Henry vs. Chargers
Sammy Morris vs. Browns
Marques Colston vs. Saints
Stallworth/Toomer
Jeremy Shockey vs. Jets
Jeff Reed vs. Seahwaks
Jacksonville D/ST vs. Chiefs

HIS LINEUP:
Drew Brees vs. Panthers
Clinton Portis vs. Lions
Frank Gore vs. Ravens
Wes Welker vs. Browns
Calvin Johnson vs. Redskins
Antonio Gates vs. Broncos
Neil Rackers vs. Rams
49ers D/ST vs. Ravens

Last edited:
the normal choice would be Toomer

i would go with Stallworth. i feel a big game.

Stallworth for sure. I guarendamntee he has a big day. :)

agreed like i posted right above u. i think Bodden is a good CB but they'll also help him a lot imo with Sean Jones over the top and maybe say "beat us with your other WRs or weapons"

i think this is the biggest/2nd biggest test for Moss in matchup. either Jammer or Bodden are the best CBs we have versed thus far.

not saying Moss wont have a big game. Bodden will get help to prevent Moss from making plays..Stallworth 1on1 against a rookie Eric Wright..Brodney Pool at safety has been terrible. i see deep TD

I'm starting Donte because I have no choice. I will say this. If you want the safe , sure some-what productive pick, you go with Toomer. If you want the boom/bust pick, you go with Stalworth. He can honestly either help you or kill you.

your team looks pretty bad no offense :\ maybe your top guys are on a bye but too many Giants..Henry is hurting a bit and soon faces trouble

good luck though. im 4-0 in both leagues :)

I've nothing special to base this on, but I get the feeling today is going to be a big Stallworth day. I say they double/triple team Moss. Romeo is a BB product, I'm sure his thinking is - You may beat us, but you'll have to do it without Moss.

Last edited:
your team looks pretty bad no offense :\ maybe your top guys are on a bye but too many Giants..Henry is hurting a bit and soon faces trouble

good luck though. im 4-0 in both leagues :)

Yeah, I'm not looking too great this week, but I'm 2-2.

My big star this year is Houshmandzadeh, he's on a bye week. Santana Moss was supposed to be my bye-week fill-in, but now he's out.

My other guys on the bench are: Maroney, Jamal Lewis, Selvin Young, David Garrard.

I hope you listened to me ;)

Not a huge game but he scored a nice TD! Randy was being covered well and plus Brady threw some ****ty passes to everybody including Randy.

Not sure how Toomer did although I know the Giants won. LOL

Toomer didn't catch a single pass, so I was more than happy with Stallworth's 13 fantasy points.

I'm well on my way to 3-2.

Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore