PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Laurence Maroney Interview on KSDK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Muhozi

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
i don't know if this has been posted already, have yet to see it on the board, its an interview with maroney, taken on the 3rd, about the 1 loss, the running game, randy moss contract negotiations, and even threw in spygateII-rams edition enjoy and discuss

http://www.ksdk.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=141485

That chick knew more about the Patriots and football than I expected. It's amazing how the Patriots are like a local team in every state in America. Good interview. Maroney is a funny guy too

Thanks for posting this. I like seeing the players in contexts like this. I like Maroney. It seems like his attitude has changed as he's spent time on the team . He's really talking like a veteran which is good for a second year player. I look forward to seing him improve.

I just became a bigger Maroney fan after seeing that not just the player but the person as well.
Seems like he has a big heart all around.

good post , thanks. nice to get to know the team

Yeah, this was a great post. Thanks for the link. I love Lo.Mo. He's super personable, really talented, and a great Patriot. At training camp last year, he came and signed as many autographs as he could, and was really sweet to all of us. His body is incredible...I was blown away by how cut and big is he when I stood next to him. He has a big heart, and I was so happy to see how well he ran toward the end of this season. Looking forward to seeing him back and better than ever next season.:D

now this is a patriots player. not pacman. watch this video, and then ask yourself if pacman would would answer those questions the same way lo-mo did.

Man, that's cool to see. He's still like a little kid. Thinking back on his remote control car, it's almost like he couldn't wait to go play with it again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back