PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mcafee on Nordin and Jones

Wow I have been missing my kinda sports talk, if this is a reflection of his normal. Definitely going to check this out this week.

Bummed. I was hoping it was John McAfee saying that if Mac doesn't end up the starter he'll eat his own ****.

Yes, I know he's dead, it's still the sort of thing he'd come back to life to say.

Wow I have been missing my kinda sports talk, if this is a reflection of his normal. Definitely going to check this out this week.
This is normal for his show. It’s great and has people like Aaron Rogers on the show giving a different side of him.

I like McAfee, he really leans into the "entertainment" side of sports talk and doesn't try to come across as a smug know-it-all. Granted, I only ever watch clips like this after the fact if the topic interests me, so I'm sure he would grate on me if I listened for a full show. But in general, I think he's having fun and it works.

It's a very cool show.

I like McAfee, he really leans into the "entertainment" side of sports talk and doesn't try to come across as a smug know-it-all. Granted, I only ever watch clips like this after the fact if the topic interests me, so I'm sure he would grate on me if I listened for a full show. But in general, I think he's having fun and it works.

He's a funny, entertaining guy every time I listen to him and he cut some good promos when he was working in the WWE. Love his stories.

But ****...3 hours a day 5 days a week?

That's too much to listen to anyone even someone I'm banging.

He's a funny, entertaining guy every time I listen to him and he cut some good promos when he was working in the WWE. Love his stories.

But ****...3 hours a day 5 days a week?

That's too much to listen to anyone even someone I'm banging.

You heard it here first folks: Fnord is banging Pat McAfee.

As a side note, here is McAfee explaining what happened with the amazingly hilarious Colts "fake punt" play. Really helps make sense of something that appeared completely nonsensical.

As a side note, here is McAfee explaining what happened with the amazingly hilarious Colts "fake punt" play. Really helps make sense of something that appeared completely nonsensical.

Agree, first time I watched this I felt like Ok that makes sense but still terrible adjustments made for personnel.

Agree, first time I watched this I felt like Ok that makes sense but still terrible adjustments made for personnel.

Oh yeah, it's still a horrible display of coaching and preparation. But at least that gives you some idea what they were TRYING to do, which was really not obvious in the moment.

One of his co-hosts is a major Pats fan. McAfee's been complimentary of Vinatieri, Brady, Belichick for a long time. He's got some funny Peyton stories. His intro at a draft was great. He's got a good show if you don't let blind Colts hate affect your lens.

Last edited:

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Back