PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mike Bianchi of the Herald compares FSUFANS(Winston) to PatsFans(Brady)..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrylS

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Who is Mike Bianchi and does he know the difference between alleged criminal behavior and alleged poor behavior of Brady??.. classic raisins and grapefruit..

Not sure why I clicked on this article, but wasted about 4 minutes of my life.. just another Pyss Poor mediot, tune in on Monday PM or Mon Nite might be on 98.5...

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/...atriots_fans_who_blindly_defend_winston_brady

Two glaring examples happened this week when a troubling number of Florida State and New England Patriots fans morphed into a lunatic fringe in their zeal to blindly defend Jameis Winston and Tom Brady.

Let’s start with Patriots fans and acknowledge that the NFL-commissioned investigation didn’t prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Brady ordered Patriots underlings to illegally deflate footballs. But any reasonable-minded person who read the report will recognize the ballboys doctored the balls most likely because that’s what Brady wanted them to do.

I always thought that brady was a serial rapist.

(Sarcasm)

Oh the irony, people hating on Brady blindly with no research.

Every idiot is trying to make a name for themselves.

To even compare the two is f^cking disgusting.

I think Brady should be suspended for the Falcons pumping in crowd noise.

YOU CAN'T TELL ME HE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON.

This is how the world is coming to and end. America, Russia, China, Israel and the Middle East are gonna vote in idiots like Bianchi (and Goodell) and give them nuclear codes.

He hates himself. I'm sure it was something that happened early in his childhood.

No way am I clicking that article.

I don't know who the **** Mike Bianchi is and I intend to keep it that way.

This isn't as bad as Bart Hubbuch saying Patriots fans would be the skinhead gang in prison, but it's pretty dumb.

The allegation against Brady isn't even remotely comparable to Winston's rape allegation. It would probably be closer to Winston stealing crab legs from a supermarket, except there is no dispute that Winston walked out with that item without paying. To put is closer to the Brady situation, Winston would be judged to be guilty of theft because a friend of his tried to get a 5 cent discount from the cashier, there was video of him visiting the store restroom with the crab legs, and there was a year old tweet where the guy referred to himself as "the shoplifter."

As an FSU alum and life long Patriots fan, I can see a lot of similarities between the two. Let me start by saying for those of you that get pissed off at the rest of America for not reading the full Wells report and Patriots rebuttal, but then in turn slam Jameis without reading the full police reports and FSU code of conduct hearings, STFU. You are no better than they are.

If you were to read the full police reports you would see just as many holes in the accusers story as you do Ted Wells. I don't want to go too deep into the case due to the sensitivity of the issue, I just want to encourage others to do the research.

In terms of the crab legs and cussing on campus, there's no defending that. They were acts of immaturity by a 19 year old kid. The crab legs was a "hook up" for which he was suspended baseball games for and the other was him trying to funny for which he missed a football game for. If another player did those things, would they miss games? I say probably not. There are countless examples of similar crimes for way less punishment.

I'm not comparing Brady and Winston by any means. Brady is a far better role model and has always done everything the right way. Jameis has a lot of growing up to do, but I think he'll be fine. Let's not forget Peyton tea-bagged an a athletic trainer at Tennessee. The difference was that there was no social media back then.

The common thread between Brady and Winston is the irresponsible reporting and witch-hunt mentality of the media and it's influence on the average and uninformed American.

I was going to say who would hire an idiot like that then I saw it was the Herald which explains everything. A bird would be embarrassed to have his cage botton line with that paper.

The title of Bianchi's piece is a good one and makes sense. So does a fair amount of the piece itself. Unfortunately, for Mr. Bianchi, he pisses all over his own column with this:

Let’s start with Patriots fans and acknowledge that the NFL-commissioned investigation didn’t prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Brady ordered Patriots underlings to illegally deflate footballs. But any reasonable-minded person who read the report will recognize the ballboys doctored the balls most likely because that’s what Brady wanted them to do.

That's just stupidity on his part, and it gives off the impression that he has an agenda in his piece.

Yes, people defending the Patriots blindly are fools for doing so.
Yes, people who defended FSU/Winston blindly were fools for doing so.
Yes, people who defend ANYONE blindly are fools for doing so.

None of that has anything to do with the actual facts of the case, though, and Bianchi's claim that "any reasonable-minded person..." is him making a ridiculous leap of poor logic, since it requires an unreasonable definition of reasonable, and that destroys the credibility of the story as a whole. It destroys his 'moral' high ground and makes him just one fool calling others fools.

Last edited:
If interested both Bill Reynolds and Jim Donaldson are also acting quite stupid at the Providence Journal.. hope they pull their credentials... unfortunately I missed this crap with breakfast as the Sunday paper was late, as usual.

Jim Donaldson: Tough not to find humor in Deflategate scandal

http://www.providencejournal.com/article/20150516/SPORTS/150519377/13988/NEWS

Bill Reynolds: Deflategate will forever scar the Patriots

http://www.providencejournal.com/article/20150516/SPORTS/150519381/13988/NEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick