PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF late Game: Bills @ SF

It’s time to get over the Allen sarcasm.

He’s legit.

Not admitting it just makes people look salty.
Ha. I was just gonna post about all the media Josh Allen ball washing going on. It makes me sick. Tom Brady didn't get this much praise and adulation. When you get your tounge out of Josh's ***, let me know and maybe then we can discuss rationally.

Fitzpatrick is a great guy who is motivated by that stuff. He was “heartbroken” when he learned that Tua was starting after he was having a decent season. The problem is that he’s 38 and he’s turnover prone. I do like him a lot as a bridge guy, though. The guy can sling it.
If we are frustrated by Cam struggling just wait till Fitz gets here and starts making us pull our hair out. He's as inconsistent as a QB can get in this league.

Ha. I was just gonna post about all the media Josh Allen ball washing going on. It makes me sick. Tom Brady didn't get this much praise and adulation. When you get your tounge out of Josh's ***, let me know and maybe then we can discuss rationally.
Brady is not that well liked by the general NFL fan for a bunch of different reasons.

I like Allen. I'm not 100% sold his accuracy issues are fixed but when he's on he's as good as anyone and can beat anyone.

I recognize Allen’s faults.

But I also realize that he is legit. He’s strong, has a cannon for arm, his accuracy is crazy good now, and he can run.

That’s quite the combo.

It’s not ball washing to say that Allen is legit. It’s being honest and not letting preconceived opinions rule your current mindset.

For close to a decade, Jets, Dolphins and Bills fans could not admit that Brady was good. Constantly calling him a system QB. It was pathetic. No reason to do the same with Allen.

If we are frustrated by Cam struggling just wait till Fitz gets here and starts making us pull our hair out. He's as inconsistent as a QB can get in this league.
Cam is a better runner, but Fitzy is a WAY better passer.

I recognize Allen’s faults.

But I also realize that he is legit. He’s strong, has a cannon for arm, his accuracy is crazy good now, and he can run.

That’s quite the combo.

It’s not ball washing to say that Allen is legit. It’s being honest and not letting preconceived opinions rule your current mindset.

For close to a decade, Jets, Dolphins and Bills fans could not admit that Brady was good. Constantly calling him a system QB. It was pathetic. No reason to do
A poor man's Jeff George is what he is. Add in the new rules favoring Offense and there you go.

A poor man's Jeff George is what he is. Add in the new rules favoring Offense and there you go.

You're comparing Allen, one of the most athletic QB's of this generation, to the statue Jeff George who had less scrambling yards in his entire CAREER than Allen has in just 1 season?

Ooook then.

we're comparing "wide right" and the idiocy of YOU even flapping your gums about anything, Green Sow....now oink on back to Glow-In-The- Darkolo with the rest of the atomic wing burnouts

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back