PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MrsB 7/30AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruschifan1

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
It’s a gorgeous NE summer day with sunny skies and no humidity. Fans and players probably love it but I’m sure BB would have preferred a “scorcha” to get the guys used to the oppressive heat. Camp was very crowded this morning, but it wasn’t surprising since it was a Friday and there was no [...]Post from: Mrs. B's Annual Camp Reports: Patriots Camp Reports

MrsB 7/30AM

More...

LB Tyrone McKenzie (44) leveled Maroney with huge crash of pads during goal line work and wins the stop of the day award.

LOL this is definitely double-edged news :) Great on Tyrone! LoMo not so much but maybe Tyrone's just exceptionally beastly. ;)

LOL this is definitely double-edged news :) Great on Tyrone! LoMo not so much but maybe Tyrone's just exceptionally beastly. ;)

Yes, but was it because the O-line failed to pick up McKenzie? Or was it LoMo not getting to where he was supposed to be? Or was it just an over-all great play by McKenzie?

Yes, but was it because the O-line failed to pick up McKenzie? Or was it LoMo not getting to where he was supposed to be? Or was it just an over-all great play by McKenzie?

I hope it's the last one! We need more info:singing:

this is the trickey thing with camp generally if someone dos something good someone did something bad.

A few things to try to pay attention to is what does it seem they are working on at the time. Is it offense 1 vs d 2 or vice versa. This play seemed to be 1s vs 1s. To me it seemed to be great play by McKenzie though I would imagine some sort of breakdown from the o-line occured. Hard to fault Maroney (maybe he could have danced out of it:D but no one wants to see that:D).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back