PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL digging dirt on Brady: Is it paranoia if it is true?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Californians are gullible about alternative medicine and such like.

Source: I'm sort of a second-generation Californian.

I think the Guerrerro takedown, if what's being alleged is true, is well-deserved. And it doesn't seem like the facts are very much in dispute, since the ridiculous claims that he allegedly made were aired across the country in late-night commercials, so that seems like a pretty easy fact-check. Anyone who markets a nutritional supplement that they claim can miraculously cure AIDS and cancer is an ******* of the highest order who's openly preying on the desperate. He deserves whatever comeuppance he gets for that.

Meanwhile, if Brady wants to work with him and trust him for nutritional advice, that's his business. Apparently he's really good as a nutritionist/massage guy or whatever it is that Brady, McGinest, and Edelman have all used him for. It's entirely possible that he's great at that aspect of things... and is also a snake-oil salesman to the general public who falsely markets himself as a doctor with a miracle cure. If he's a ****ty person who's good at the job that they use him for, then so be it.

I agree, no aliens at Area 51, anymore. Once people got wise to what was going on there, they had to carry on their alien tech research at less notorious sites.

I promise I'm about as far from a paranoid conspiracy theorist as you can get (for example: Area 51 is a secret test facility for planes like stealth aircraft, there are no aliens!!).
To paraphrase the Jets fansite poster referred to in another thread, How do we know there are no aliens at Area 51?

Again, I'm not a conspiracy theorist.

It just seems very weirdly coincidental that every few days since the Bergman ruling there is some new article coming out that somehow associates Brady's name with some type of implied dirt. None of them really show any type of wrong doing, they just hint at it. I'm not even including other articles that have come out in the last few weeks like Headsetgate, etc.

One instance is coincidence. Two instances is strange. Three is very surprising. Four is a pattern. :cool:

It makes them money, so they keep doing it. They don't care about honor or integrity, they would sacrifice a baby if it made them money.

google.com

this is a known fact, settled out of court
Not only was it settled out of court, but when the Manning Clan couldn't keep their traps shut about the whole thing (which was one of the conditions of the out of court settlement), they had to fork over even more money.

I love it when people ask for proof that Peyton assaulted the female trainer at Tennessee, and then laughed about it with old man Archie IN A BOOK! The fact that there are people who know nothing about that incident is a true sign of the power of the press. Silence has been golden to the Manning clan.

Again, I'm not a conspiracy theorist.

It just seems very weirdly coincidental that every few days since the Bergman ruling there is some new article coming out that somehow associates Brady's name with some type of implied dirt. None of them really show any type of wrong doing, they just hint at it. I'm not even including other articles that have come out in the last few weeks like Headsetgate, etc.

One instance is coincidence. Two instances is strange. Three is very surprising. Four is a pattern. :cool:

This is the second time you've misspelled Judge Berman's name.

Is that on purpose?

It makes them money, so they keep doing it. They don't care about honor or integrity, they would sacrifice a baby if it made them money.

Interesting idea for a movie. Fraudger's Baby, starring Chevy Chase as Goodell.

Slap Tom's name on something and it gets eyeballs, simple math. The haters come running like dogs to the dinner table for scraps.

It's best to stay away from the clickbait, you'll save yourself a lot of frustration. Just watch the most dominant team of the last 15 years on Sundays and ignore the media noise.

Yes the NFL is out to get Brady and make him look bad. Though I think more accurate to say Goodell and his close associates. The question for me is what is the motivation. Is it all to help the PR and to make them look like the good guys or has it also turned personal at this point and it is also about getting back are Brady who they blame for making him look stupid.

If the first. I think it is stupid but i can almost understand it from the business perspective (though honestly it is a lose/lose proposition). If the 2nd that is incredibly petty of them

Brady acted with more composure than most would in this situation.

I think the Guerrerro takedown, if what's being alleged is true, is well-deserved. And it doesn't seem like the facts are very much in dispute, since the ridiculous claims that he allegedly made were aired across the country in late-night commercials, so that seems like a pretty easy fact-check. Anyone who markets a nutritional supplement that they claim can miraculously cure AIDS and cancer is an ******* of the highest order who's openly preying on the desperate. He deserves whatever comeuppance he gets for that.

Meanwhile, if Brady wants to work with him and trust him for nutritional advice, that's his business. Apparently he's really good as a nutritionist/massage guy or whatever it is that Brady, McGinest, and Edelman have all used him for. It's entirely possible that he's great at that aspect of things... and is also a snake-oil salesman to the general public who falsely markets himself as a doctor with a miracle cure. If he's a ****ty person who's good at the job that they use him for, then so be it.
As far as I remember it was McGinest who referred him to brady. iam sure the felger and jackass will make a big deal out of it on monday. Felger always has made a big deal about barry bonds and brady having some link to some company . Its going to a frustrating media colts week.

Not only was it settled out of court, but when the Manning Clan couldn't keep their traps shut about the whole thing (which was one of the conditions of the out of court settlement), they had to fork over even more money.

I love it when people ask for proof that Peyton assaulted the female trainer at Tennessee, and then laughed about it with old man Archie IN A BOOK! The fact that there are people who know nothing about that incident is a true sign of the power of the press. Silence has been golden to the Manning clan.

Thats how the manning family controls the media. They got mort in the pocket. Control their image across the league always. If another QB had flipped SD as eli did, everyone would killed him in the media but manning means its a free pass.

Yes the NFL is out to get Brady and make him look bad. Though I think more accurate to say Goodell and his close associates. The question for me is what is the motivation. Is it all to help the PR and to make them look like the good guys or has it also turned personal at this point and it is also about getting back are Brady who they blame for making him look stupid.

If the first. I think it is stupid but i can almost understand it from the business perspective (though honestly it is a lose/lose proposition). If the 2nd that is incredibly petty of them

Brady acted with more composure than most would in this situation.

He has been incredibly composed. And not just in this situation.

Goody and the Jesters are no match for Tommy LomBrady.

No business in the world would want to destroy a meal ticket like Brady.

BREAKING NEWS: Mortenson reporting that Brady sold his soul to the devil for 5 superbowl rings and that Jesus sent Goodell down to stop him.

Whatever they are doing it's working. The more sh.t they throw at him the worse he plays.

Were there any articles from ESPN criticizing the commissioner during DeflateGate? I know journalists there would get insta-fired if they did such a thing..

There treatment of Brady seems odd considering he is such a face of this league. But ballghazi showed that the owners don't care what it costs them, they just want to hit Brady and the pats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back