PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Week 14 Sunday Games

Tampa@SF might be a borefest too lol I don't expect either team to score more than 21 points
I firmly believ if the Bucs go no huddle and let Brady run the offense, they'll make this a competitive contest. If it's McDull and McDummy calling their usual swill all game, I believe it will be a rout

I firmly believ if the Bucs go no huddle and let Brady run the offense, they'll make this a competitive contest. If it's McDull and McDummy calling their usual swill all game, I believe it will be a rout

Yep.

#LetTomCook

Just opening this up for today's games. Obviously, Jets/Bills coming up at 1:00pm ET being the one many of us will be keeping an eye on ;)

I suspect that no matter what happens, TFB will outproduce that Bum Carr that I started with Tom on the bench because of SF.
Edit: I didn't think it was possible to be a QB and only generate 2 Fantasy points, but I do now.

Rooting for the bills and fins today. Whens the last time i did that…

I have to watch Jax/Tenn on one TV. What should I watch on the other? Browns/Bengals or Lions/Vikings? Leaning toward the former.

Looks like steady rain throughout this game so the scoring will be in the teens. Up-tempo has been their best offense by far this season but Bowles is way too conservative to be on board with that. They also won't want to open Brady up to more hits from SF's pass rush. And I see Fournette is back for this one so it's likely going to be the same boring, unimaginative, and unproductive offense they've been running for the majority of the season.

This game will come down to turnovers and 4th quarter play... likely a FG to win it either way... something like 16-13.

Oh I see Ian closed my week 14 thread since too many people have me on ignore lol

Locals have Philly-Giants and Bills Jets. Philly and Buff please.....cough cough...

I hope the cowboys lose that’d be funny.

Oh I see Ian closed my week 14 thread since too many people have me on ignore lol
No, I didn't see the other and wanted to get one up with the tag for today (the other thread didn't have that, which is why I didn't see it). I didn't spot the other until after I posted this one, so I moved over the three posts from this morning and then locked it. Had nothing to do with any ulterior motives. ;)

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back