PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 15 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
jags celebrate too much for every 1st down

Jags TD! Good drive for them...what were they waiting for until now?

HOU 10 TEN 30 . . . Can someone please explain to me how Kubiak still has his job?

He even got an extension last year :rofl: Seems the only person with less brains than the HC is the owner.

another speciality of the jags - The Tease

Don't do this to yourself, seriously. Just give up hope like the Jags did after the first quarter.

I don't have a lot of faith in the jags. I don't think the colts are very good this year. The jags are actually better. Especially after Collie went out.

Just curious... Has brady ever thrown an incompletion against the Jags?

Also with all the colts breaks shocked this is still a game.

Smart to turn it off. Just call your GF at 4:15 and ask her if she's 'ready'. If not, then the Jags lost. :(

Well played, but she's a Bucs fan. Last I checked, they were down to the Lions. :mad:

TD Jags?

That's a bad rule. The guy tried to fair catch, gets hit because his teammate was thinking of making a block (an illegal block) - but because the ball hits him, it's live and the Colts get it. What should have happened was a re-kick -10 yards or whatever for illegal block in the back. That would have been fair.

Ummm, they could have called illegal block, but why on earth would the Colts accept the penalty when the result of the play gives them the ball back in Jags territory?

Mike Thomas is playing with fire... Not the good fire

Ladies and Gentlemen -The jags:mad:

Bengals get a field goal after failing to score but they are winning 19-10 over Mangini.:D

That's why I don't rate Garrard.:mad:

jags got too happy with their 18 yard completions that garrard just threw it up like a video game...

Wow missed the hit to the head on freeney

manning will ice this with a TD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick