PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 15 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHA Gints lose on the KR!

HOLY CRAP!!!! Eagles win!!

I can't believe we were just crowning the Giants as the best team in the NFC a half hour ago...

thats not good news :mad:
I put the game on about 40 seconds after it started and the rats were up 7? Must have been a run back on a kick off.

Last edited:
I can't believe we were just crowning the Giants as the best team in the NFC a half hour ago...

No kidding.

I'm not sure what's worse. A Jest-Stiller game or the fact the Jest are winning it. Time for a nap.

On the bad news, Al Davis drafts a speed player that actually is a player.

Jacoby Ford.... :bricks:

What an A-hole move by Jackson on the return running latterally along the goal line before going in. I wish he got the ball stripped.

That was one of the greatest comebacks ever lol. Desean Jackson what a play speed kills my friend

God i hate the giants...awesome

nantz and sims already sucking up to the jets

I put the game on about 40 seconds after it started and the rats were up 7? Must have been a run back on a kick off.

It wasn't a TD. Baltimore was up by 3. Brees got intercepted on 4th and 8, then Ravens iced the game with a FG.

lets go pitt jesus..they jets suck..no way they should lose to them..i want the division to be won tonight! and a bye :D

Thats the play the jets were going to show the steelers... Haha

Last edited:
What an A-hole move by Jackson on the return running latterally along the goal line before going in. I wish he got the ball stripped.

Meh. It was a last second win after a huge comeback against their hated divisional rival. If anything, it as a little dangerous since there was 0 seconds on the clock, he 'could' have gotten tackled by that Gints guy he juked at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents