Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Which other Sunday NFL game is of most interest to you?

• Jets at Bears

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Browns at Steelers

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Ravens at Panthers

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Broncos at Chiefs

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Redskins at Giants

• Seahawks at Lions

• Buccaneers at Bengals

• Packers at Rams

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Saints at Vikings

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Other (SF at Ariz, Ind at Oak)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now Rams/KC game will be a thing of beauty. I don't want the Rams to go undefeated but I also want KC to lose. We shall see....

I get the sportsmanship thing... but I think people would have a different opinion of Gurley “conceding” the TD if got popped standing up and fumbled there. Should have went down himself right away.

Yep, he could have scored but knew the game was over. Thats sportsmanship.
Nah, I would have scored if It was just about sportsmanship. If he had scored you technically give the packers a slim chance. Where as the kneel down gives the best possible chance to win for the Rams.

What a ****.

Also, the non-stop excuses for this guy are incredible.Bad kicking one week? The same game Rodgers fumbled twice in his own territory? Bad defense? They held the Rams to 2 FGs in the first half and all Rodgers could muster up was 10 points despite great field position. Playing injured? Dude is made of glass.

Takes the accomplishment away a bit when somebody else does something that originally were the only one to do it so if they were to then when someone says the Patriots went 16-0 in 2007 somebody can say oh yea remember the Rams did also in 2018 in which they don't belong in that conversation but to each of his own.

Incredible career for Adam Vinatieri. Impressive record (and I hope Gostkowski breaks it one day, but with the Patriots for his entire career).

Really hope we retain Ghost in 2019.

Takes the accomplishment away a bit when somebody else does something that originally were the only one to do it so if they were to then when someone says the Patriots went 16-0 in 2007 somebody can say oh yea remember the Rams did also in 2018 in which they don't belong in that conversation but to each of his own.

I was more skeptical of the point differential being a point of insecurity. I can understand not wanting another undefeated (kinda) team but to complain about the point differentials seemed like a reach. It wasn't you saying that though.

Collinsworth decides to add fuel to the fire of one of the most nonsensical debates there is in sports: Rodgers or Brady? He claims he doesn't know, could be either or, and that he switches answers.:rolleyes:

It's my opinion that there should be a demarcation point starting THIS season and going forward for ALL passing record stats. What we are watching is NOT the NFL football we've known and cherished for the past sixty years. This is "everybody's a superstar on offense and defense is dirty!". Friggin' pansy ball now...thanks to Dododell the moron.

YES! BRADYS INTERCEPTION RECORD STANDS

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back