PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

O.T.:Cincy@Jets Likely NBC Flexed,Next Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

italia44

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
NBC has until Tuesday to decide on the Flex game on Sunday Nite January 3rd.IMO,it's likely to be the Bungles at the New Jersey Jesters..............BIG playoff implications.

The other possibles are:Steelers @ Miami(Don't think so,as both are likely to be eliminated earlier on Sunday. Philly @ Dallas(Nope,Cowboys already on in primetime,5 times and it would be 2weeks in a row.................besides,Fox would want to protect this game at 4:15).

So,I think it will be Cincy and the Jets................hot dogs WILL be served on the sidelines.

Is there a limit on primetime games? That's the only reason I could see for not flexing Philly-Dallas. If there is, I definately see the Jets game flexed. If Miami won today it probably would have been Miami-Pitt but now Miami has nothing to play for.

And who's the idiot that booked the Washington Redskins for 2 straight primetime games? How the **** does that team have as many primetime games as the PATRIOTS?!

Is there a limit on primetime games? That's the only reason I could see for not flexing Philly-Dallas. If there is, I definately see the Jets game flexed. If Miami won today it probably would have been Miami-Pitt but now Miami has nothing to play for.

And who's the idiot that booked the Washington Redskins for 2 straight primetime games? How the **** does that team have as many primetime games as the PATRIOTS?!

I believe the limit is 5 games in primetime,but that can be waived in week 17.

The Redskins have little to do with it................it's WHO they're playing.....if it's Dallas,Philly or the Giants,they are likely to make primetime.BB and the Patriots are hated by ESPN and by the likes of Olbernazi on NBC,so they're not the "darlings" of the media,anymore.

Besides,I think Bob Kraft did a little arm-twisting with the NFL,to keep as many 1:00 p.m. start times,as possible(with a little nudge from BB).

They just announced it during the halftime show. Cinci/Jets Sunday Night.

I believe the limit is 5 games in primetime,but that can be waived in week 17.

The Redskins have little to do with it................it's WHO they're playing.....if it's Dallas,Philly or the Giants,they are likely to make primetime.BB and the Patriots are hated by ESPN and by the likes of Olbernazi on NBC,so they're not the "darlings" of the media,anymore.

Besides,I think Bob Kraft did a little arm-twisting with the NFL,to keep as many 1:00 p.m. start times,as possible(with a little nudge from BB).

Still they usually find a way to keep horrible teams off primetime for 3 games. I'm just sick of seeing the Redskins, probably the most boring team in history.

On a side note it'd be nice if our first scheduled playoff game is a Saturday, give us a possible extra day of rest. That is assuming we rest players next week.

If we win, the Benglas will be playing their back-up quarterback against the Jets and the game will be useless (aside from the idiots that work for the networks and in the media whose legs tingle at the thought of the Jets being in the playoffs). I would much rather have seen the Philly-Dallas game get flexed to Sunday night. At least that game will feature both teams' starting units playing.

The limit is six prime-time games for three teams, and five for the rest.

In addition, (A) no team can play more than four games on NBC, (B) only by flex scheduling can both games in an intradivisional matchup (e.g., Bills @ JEST, JEST @ Bills) end up in primetime, and (C) FOX and CBS cannot protect games in Week 17.

If we win, the Benglas will be playing their back-up quarterback against the Jets and the game will be useless (aside from the idiots that work for the networks and in the media whose legs tingle at the thought of the Jets being in the playoffs). I would much rather have seen the Philly-Dallas game get flexed to Sunday night. At least that game will feature both teams' starting units playing.

LOL that's probably true, that would mean the Steelers are basically screwed. They need both us and Cincy to win. LOOOOOL nice (I hate them and their ****ty fans)

==========================================================

Jets are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

If they lose they suck because they lost to a team that had little to play for, if they win its got an asterisk next to it.

If they lose they suck because they lost to a team that had little to play for, if they win its got an asterisk next to it.

Who cares? If they win they get into the tournament, that's all that matters. People didn't think Arizona 'belonged' with their 9-7 record last year playing in a weak *** division and they almost won the whole thing.

It doesn't get an asterisk next to it. They just beat a team with their back-up quarterback (no shame in that if it means getting in) then get the privilege of getting absolutely hammered in the playoffs as the Sanchize serves up a fresh three picks.

Not true.............you have an asterisk,because you don't have your own stadium,because of your blatant tampering,your hiring of "Eric the Rat" and because you haven't been to the SB in FORTY YEARS.

OH..........and Joe Willie is still a drunk.

Have a nice day:singing:

It doesn't get an asterisk next to it. They just beat a team with their back-up quarterback (no shame in that if it means getting in) then get the privilege of getting absolutely hammered in the playoffs as the Sanchize serves up a fresh three picks.

======================================================
You are rite, make it to the 2nd season and any thing is possible.

======================================================
You are rite, make it to the 2nd season and any thing is possible.

medium_garnett.jpg

"Anything is POSSIBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE!!"

LOL. One of the most awkward moments in sports history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back