PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL 2021 NFL Draft - Day 2 Discussion Thread

Steelers need to fix their running game, and their early selections show that to be their #1 plan here.

Make sure you watch "City n the Hill" and you're good to go. Just try not to listen to Kevin Bacon's accent.

I'm dating an Italian lady from near Boston. The crazy but awesome type. It's hilarious when she uses voice to text to message me. It never comes out right. Her accent is too thick to translate.

One time I got this message:

"Dad has to get 6 this weekend"

What????

She meant, " that has to get fixed this weekend"

I expect the chiefs to take a gamble with Terence Marshall. They will give mahomes more weapons.

Get your eyes checked.
learn to comprehend the question asked. Your response did not address. No need to respond, I'm done. I get it, patience is not a thing with the instant gratification mentality today.

All these nfc teams are getting weapons to challenge the Bucs.

149 pounds...somewhere, Rodney Harrison is laughing at "defense" in today's NFL.

16F84290-AF01-4A12-9B84-FBD58D7B08A3.jpeg
Quite the accolades growing up. This guy went to school and emulated NFL players? Impressive.

He seemed maybe too small for the Patriots to pick him, but I'd have been on board with it if they had.

Right, 250-260 has been the ideal weight. Occasionally you’ll see a LB break the mold like Jerod Mayo who came in a light 240.
Always look at the frame, can they take on more weight without losing playing speed? That’s a big factor for some teams.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back