PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

They have time to get it right. Getting it right is the issue

They have time to get it right. Getting it right is the issue

It’s...strange. Honestly feels like the Celtics for the first half of last season where they couldn’t get out of their own way and actually hold a winning record.

Jensen is walking around with his completely mysterious knee injury. Maybe he’ll be back in the nearish future.

They need something, because the center-left of that line is not getting it done.

Let down drive at the end, no question.

But holy hell the offense lost this game.
Not quite. You have to give the defense it's due. With 4.5 min to play, the defense has to get a stop or field goal and give Brady a chance. In NE with that much time it, it was almost a guarantee.

They need something, because the center-left of that line is not getting it done.

Would be nice to have any diagnosis. At all. He couldn’t have torn his ACL he’d be done because he’d have gotten surgery. So...the hell else could have happened to be out this long but not season ending? It’s been 10 weeks since the injury?

Btw, that's already the 2nd time the D couldn't get off the field to allow a comeback.

It sounds as if I'm defending Brady, but I'm not*. I'm just pointing out the "team" effort involved in this team's problems;

Gage let the (possible) game winning TD slip right through his arms.

*final disclaimer about not having watched the first half, and only being able to comment on the second half

I don’t think you are. I’m Brady’s biggest homer but it was a very frustrating game from him. Yes his o-line not great, yes his defense should not have given up all those 3rd and long plays.

But he was less than what he should have been today - so many throws hitting the dirt in the first half.

Lucky for him outside of the NFC east and Viking everyone else 3-3

Btw, that's already the 2nd time the D couldn't get off the field to allow a comeback.

You can’t get to the 3 and 4 yard line and come away with 6 total points. You can’t.

Brady has one of those every year.

He played bad for 3.5 quarters but I feel that if the Bucs D gave the ball back to Brady at the end, he would have converted.
Did Brady really play bad? Or was it too much obvious passing downs on 2nd and 3rd and long. Too many wasted 1st down runs up the gut forcing Brady to throw on 2nd down. It seems like the rushers were teeing off.

Josh Allen is currently playing the sport on another level.

Did Brady really play bad? Or was it too much obvious passing downs on 2nd and 3rd and long. Too many wasted 1st down runs up the gut forcing Brady to throw on 2nd down. It seems like the rushers were teeing off.
He didn’t play well by any means

I don’t think you are. I’m Brady’s biggest homer but it was a very frustrating game from him. Yes his o-line not great, yes his defense should not have given up all those 3rd and long plays.

But he was less than what he should have been today - so many throws hitting the dirt in the first half.

Lucky for him outside of the NFC east and Viking everyone else 3-3
Brady was getting hit a lot I believe. He was getting bad Protection and too many 2nd and long so they knew he was going to pass. He tends to hit alot of the balls in the dirt when he isn't getting Protection. I blame the OC more than anything. Terrible game planning. Should have made much more 1st down throws to the rb instead on 1 or 2 yards. Don't know why they rarely throw to Evans.

He didn’t play well by any means
Yeah, we are just use to watching NE win so many games where even though Brady has a down game, his team gives him the opportunity to win a game back at the end. Not even being given the opportunity is utterly frustrating. I got to blame the overall coaching. So far they are making Arians look like a genius.

Yeah, we are just use to watching NE win so many games where even though Brady has a down game, his team gives him the opportunity to win a game back at the end. Not even being given the opportunity is utterly frustrating. I got to blame the overall coaching. So far they are making Arians look like a genius.

With the retirements of Marpet and Gronk, and the injuries to Hicks and Jensen, I want to give the team the benefit of the doubt. But, even with all that, they should have come away with wins against the Packers and, especially, the Steelers.

So...go Cowboys I guess. Eagles gotta pick up some losses since Bucs won’t play them head to head.

So...go Cowboys I guess. Eagles gotta pick up some losses since Bucs won’t play them head to head.
At this point Bucs should focus winning the division first.

They're not playing well at all

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back