PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Honestly Brady should have probably just stayed retired. While he didn't win the super bowl last year he put up solid numbers.

It's not entirely his fault I don't think his offensive line is great but he simply doesn't look good this year

Brady just hit 100,000 total passing yards mark. That is just an unreal milestone. Worth it to play this season to hit that monumental number.

Woah! Vintage Brady right there. Awesome!!!

Lol that was painful

Brady really looks like he has hit a wall. His decision making is just a tick slow. He is dunking in the pocket when no one is there. I know the coaching is bad but Brady really looks like he has lost half a step. He can no longer elevate the offense with his greatness.
Sure mate

Still. Him.

This just completely turned around their season. Brady will not be denied. Now they get on a roll.

I called the start of their run to the SB in 2020. :) Hmmm…

Bucs in first place. LOL

Brady really looks like he has hit a wall. His decision making is just a tick slow. He is dunking in the pocket when no one is there. I know the coaching is bad but Brady really looks like he has lost half a step. He can no longer elevate the offense with his greatness.

rofl.gif

That was hysterical and it’s another win for Brady throwing over 50 passes.
The guy has the most attempts in the NFL at 45. Just not how the Bucs should do business.

I agree a little with @amfootball. Brady is 45. He is not the same guy he was at 37. He can still carry a team in some situation but not at the level he could before and basically they put everything on his shoulder. No running game, bad OL and he has to throw 50+ times a games. It is absurd. He threw 58 passes tonight ! 58!!!!

In 9 games he had 7 games where he threw 40+ passes! Insane!

Can’t wait to see Brady back with Josh and throwing to Adams next year

It still drives me nuts when people still try to put Rodgers in the same conversation as Brady. Both teams are struggling. Neither QB is having the best day or year. But Rodgers pouts, acts like it's everybody else and chokes against a Detroit defense which isn't half as good as the one Brady was going up against. Brady just keeps grinding and refuses to give up.

Also 100,000 yards and there's no game pause or celebration. You know if that's AR, Brees, Manning.....they pause it for at least 5 minutes of photo opps.

The guy has the most attempts in the NFL at 45. Just not how the Bucs should do business.

I agree a little with @amfootball. Brady is 45. He is not the same guy he was at 37. He can still carry a team in some situation but not at the level he could before and basically they put everything on his shoulder. No running game, bad OL and he has to throw 50+ times a games. It is absurd. He threw 58 passes tonight ! 58!!!!

In 9 games he had 7 games where he threw 40+ passes! Insane!

Can’t wait to see Brady back with Josh and throwing to Adams next year

Carr signed a 3/121 contract extension back in April..

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back