PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

My only thing with LVR is the division. The Chargers are always frauds, but ousting KC would be tall, tall order for an unproven coach like McDaniels. That's like coming to the AFCE during the dynasty like Favre did.

I guess they can always repeat as WC like the Bucs in 2020 when the Saints were still dominant, but be prepared to always need to go to KC for playoff games.

NFC East just sent 3 teams to the playoffs

Jerry Jones would sell his soul for 1 more Super Bowl championship.
This year, Allen Mahomes Burrow and Hurts are elite QBs and deserving of winning a SB. But it is only a 1 of 4 chance. Then you add a team like San Fran and it's 1 of 5.

Granted, the chances for Brady making the SB were 1 of 2 historically, but at 46 it will be much tougher unless he is on a very strong team like the 49rs.

It's at a 4 percent rotten tomatoes lmao
I would be interested in where you are getting that number given that right now only 3 critics have posted their reviews to RT and all 3 gave this movie a positive review..... so really it is at 100%, albeit with a ridiculously small sample size....

I would be interested in where you are getting that number given that right now only 3 critics have posted their reviews to RT and all 3 gave this movie a positive review..... so really it is at 100%, albeit with a ridiculously small sample size....
I saw it on. a FB post so it may have been satire

I wonder if Jerry Jones has grown weary of watching Dak suck in all of the biggest moments? If there's a way out of Dak's contract then perhaps Dallas will take a run at Brady.
When Brady left New England, I said Dallas would have been the best destination for him but Jones was too stupid to see it. IIRC, Prescott was in a contract year so they could have simply jettisoned him.

I'm going to be stepping away (for a while or longer, I don't know). It's been great having this thread, and this sub-forum, where we've been able to have real discussions, and most of you have been great about it. Keep the place going, because Lord knows it's been needed around here.
Hope to see you back soon. Really appreciate all of the Brady/Bucs updates.

Ian said something about shutting this forum down if Brady retires, which hopefully won't be for a couple more seasons. Early indications seem to point to Brady signing somewhere.

This year, Allen Mahomes Burrow and Hurts are elite QBs and deserving of winning a SB. But it is only a 1 of 4 chance. Then you add a team like San Fran and it's 1 of 5.

Granted, the chances for Brady making the SB were 1 of 2 historically, but at 46 it will be much tougher unless he is on a very strong team like the 49rs.
Dak's not a winner. He chokes up in the pressure moments. He had two awful picks yesterday and nearly threw a pick six on the first play of the second to last possession. Dak did absolutely nothing to win that game in the end. Which is getting to be an old story. Brady's still clutch, he showed it again this season with a badly floundering team. Brady in Dallas seems like a great fit (provided Jerry can get rid of Dak first).

Dak's not a winner. He chokes up in the pressure moments. He had two awful picks yesterday and nearly threw a pick six on the first play of the second to last possession. Dak did absolutely nothing to win that game in the end. Which is getting to be an old story. Brady's still clutch, he showed it again this season with a badly floundering team. Brady in Dallas seems like a great fit (provided Jerry can get rid of Dak first).
I saw some people today talking about Payton + Brady to Dallas lol. feels like Payton has long been rumored to go there

If 80 for Brady actually ends up being...good*, then it's probably the single biggest upset of Brady's life.

*I mean good for what it is, some feel good wine mom shi.t

If 80 for Brady actually ends up being...good*, then it's probably the single biggest upset of Brady's life.

LOL! I low key want to see it

I saw some people today talking about Payton + Brady to Dallas lol. feels like Payton has long been rumored to go there
That would be awesome even if they don't win a SB, Brady will be America's QB for one season. Although, it would probably make a lot of people sick.

I wonder if Jerry Jones has grown weary of watching Dak suck in all of the biggest moments? If there's a way out of Dak's contract then perhaps Dallas will take a run at Brady.

I wouldn't count out the 49ers just yet for Brady either. Purdy looked a bit shaky yesterday and he got bailed out with a great game from Kittle. The Eagles are no joke, they're going to be a handful for the 49ers on both sides of the ball. If Purdy falls flat in the NFCCG and the 49ers lose then the result won't be any different from prior seasons of falling short with Garoppolo. Lance and Purdy are young and cheap enough where they could bring Brady in for a season or two to make a run with that stacked roster.

I still think LVR is the most probably landing spot for Brady. Which I apparently like more than most.
I think it's pretty unlikely but you never know. I mentioned in the game thread yesterday that Brady on the Cowboys would've beat the 49ers (and if on the 49ers, would've blown out Dallas).

Couldn't they have made a 22 (#12 + 10SB appearances) for Brady movie instead? I'll be all in for that.

I have a hard time believing that it won't be anything other than a flop.

$49M cap hit. Cowboys have been slow playing that deal for years and now they're about to pay up. That's the problem is a lot of these middle-upper class QBs are basically untradeable. I think there a bunch of teams that Brady would fit with, but they all have these contract problems. Denver, Minnesota, and Dallas come to mind.

That would be awesome even if they don't win a SB, Brady will be America's QB for one season. Although, it would probably make a lot of people sick.

If Dallas were smart they’d do this and get picks for Dak sorry ass

Ughh Brady got a lot of prior haters on his side by winning elsewhere. Don’t throw that away by joining the Cowboys.

Ughh Brady got a lot of prior haters on his side by winning elsewhere. Don’t throw that away by joining the Cowboys.

He shouldn’t care about any of that he’ll go to the keys for them gators on the main board

$49M cap hit. Cowboys have been slow playing that deal for years and now they're about to pay up. That's the problem is a lot of these middle-upper class QBs are basically untradeable. I think there a bunch of teams that Brady would fit with, but they all have these contract problems. Denver, Minnesota, and Dallas come to mind.
Just the thought of Brady throwing to receiver like Justin Jefferson gives me goosebumps!

That would be interesting. I wonder if Brady and Payton have had any recent conversations about joining up somewhere. Dallas would be almost perfect. Solid roster on both sides of the ball in a winnable division in the weaker conference. They need another WR opposite Lamb but I'm sure Jerry can address that.

Of those three teams, I think Dallas is by far the best option. Denver is just completely off the radar because of how much they have invested in Wilson and really have no way out of it. Minnesota's defense is so bad that it's unfixable is a short period of time. Dallas could have beaten the 49ers yesterday with a competent quarterback performance. And a competent head coach. WTF was that final play all about?

Jerry needs to work some magic and jettison Dak and McCarthy for Brady and Payton.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back