PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PostGame Thread OFFICIAL 2023 Post Game Thread: Week 16 - NE @ DEN

Immediate Postgame Reactions
“If you just ignore Belichick’s twenty greatest years- an unprecedented period of dominance in American sports- he’s really is a no-good, good-for-nothing, terrible coach! Just ignore those 20 years though!”

Clown.

You truly are something. Intelligent isn't one of them though.

Let me help you out.

Brady 1

Bill 0

Maybe you'll comprehend that.

Maybe.

2008-2013 points allowed ranks 8,5,8,15,9,10. Wanna try again?

Givens 8 career catches after leaving are haunting you, huh?

You can’t remove the Brady years from evaluating belichick because he built those teams and it is the brunt of his career.

He is the best ever. Best ever is based upon results, not what ifs.

Name anyone ever who has done the job better. Your inability to do that is what rings true, not you woulda,coulda, shoulda BS.

You tried.

I was there.

Their defense sucked.

0 Superbowls

You're welcome

Or you can trade down, and still getting a shot at Pennix, Nix, Daniels, Mccarthy, Sanders.. if Williams and Maye are gone...
That’s also feasible if they prefer one of the QBs not named Maye or Williams. Trading down probably won’t land us Daniels…more than likely we’ll have to stay put to get him.

From what I’ve read and heard, Sanders is staying one more year at CU with his Dad and then he’ll declare.

The rest of the QBs you mentioned could be available if we trade down.

You truly are something. Intelligent isn't one of them though.

Let me help you out.

Brady 1

Bill 0

Maybe you'll comprehend that.

Maybe.

The idea that Brady's SB win without Belichick nullifies BB's success is undoubtedly the most ******ed argument I see. And the fact that it's made by a supposed Patriots fan is mind-boggling.

The idea that Brady's SB win without Belichick nullifies BB's success is undoubtedly the most ******ed argument I see. And the fact that it's made by a supposed Patriots fan is mind-boggling.

The only thing you need to worry about is what we know.

We know that Brady did just fine without Bill.

We also know that Bill struggled without Brady.

It's really mind boggling that people continue to ignore it when attempting to shut me down.

The argument isn't to nullify Bill's success. It's how much is it Bill and how much of it is Brady?

Their numbers apart tells you all you need to know.

The only thing you need to worry about is what we know.

We know that Brady did just fine without Bill.

We also know that Bill struggled without Brady.

It's really mind boggling that people continue to ignore it when attempting to shut me down.

The argument isn't to nullify Bill's success. It's how much is it Bill and how much of it is Brady?

Their numbers apart tells you all you need to know.

Yeah you have no clue.

Of course everyone remembers the great glee and fanfare when Jones was picked by both the fans and the press.
Like so many QB's chosen in '21 he crapped the bed big time.. Zach Wilson(2), Trey Lance(3), Fields(11) and Jones(15) all pretty much suck.
Lawrence isn’t exactly lighting the world on fire either. He’s better than the rest but that’s a pretty low bar. To me he’s a decent starting QB…maybe a slightly above average starter on a good day.

Now that the injuries are starting to mount, one has to wonder if Jax is really sold on him long term.

Horrible take. Thanks for the contribution.

Yeah Brady played defense, signed players, came up with game plans, and kicked FGs. It was all him.

Brady was fine without Bill. He didn't need him.

Bill can't say the same.
You can't even prove he would have been in the league without BB, but have yourself a good tug.

You tried.

I was there.

Their defense sucked.

0 Superbowls

You're welcome
31 teams suck every year?
Top 10 defenses suck?
I know you were there, and I also know you have no clue.

Given the difficulty of finding an elite QB, it is disappointing, not surprising that Mac did not beat the odds to lead the team into the next phase of the dynasty. Having the team come together to end the season is worth losing a draft slot or two. Not only will it help the coaches make decisions on the players to keep it will provide some momentum going into next year. Hopefully some of the young guys find their voice over the next few games to establish leadership in the locker room to maximize the value of new talent brought in during the draft and FA signings.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back