PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Jets @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES!!!! Gunner now with 20 punt returns to make it official - 17.3yds/ret easily best of all time for Patriots and 3rd best ALL TIME after the merger in 1970. That's better than any season Hester put up. (Hopefully I got the math right).

Maybe we should keep Cam as a receiver?

YES!!!! Gunner now with 20 punt returns to make it official - 17.3yds/ret easily best of all time for Patriots and 3rd best ALL TIME after the merger in 1970. That's better than any season Hester put up. (Hopefully I got the math right).

an amazing feat. Cam Achord is our best coordinator on staff. Elite special teams all around.

what a great design play, Myers has a better touch than Cam throwing the ball ! Maybe we should have used him as QB earlier on in the season !!!

You knew a trick play was coming at some point.

Great looking drive. Unfortunately probably means the next 5 will be limp

Love the play but hate that we have to resort to tricks to tie the Jest.

That was fun. I thought for sure that Dominique would drop it.

Wow! What a great play design by JOSH MCDANIELS!! What other co-ordinator could design a play like that!! 14 pts with literally no offensive talent! Way to go JOSH!!

Mcdaniels didnt draft or trade for these players. hes proven that if he has good players he can put together a good offense.
Nah he’s ridden Brady’s coat tails
Right. Remember when he rode Brady’s coat tails when he put together masterful game plans when Cassel and the Patriots went 11-5? Or when he continually did well with not so good receivers? What an awful OC.

Instead of RPO I suggest a new offense called Receiver-Pass-Option. Starring Jacobi Meyers. Get this kid the ball as much as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes