PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Jets

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's PI but the blatant one on Meyers earlier wasn't? Sure.

That wwas the first time I heard Judon's name. I haven't heard Uche's at all

Steelers losing 16 - 7

Ben looks like dog 5hit.

Doesn't belichick stay away from Instaface, snapface, and Twitterbook?
Inactive and left at home. No one on the field is going to see it during the game, so it's not exactly "bulletin board" material.

That was a coverage sack.

Yea I just touched on this. Anyone using the CC game probably didn't watch it to begin with. Covid year, game scheduled a week out & cross country flight against a top 15 defense.

He went 19-30 1/1 240 63%. His whole team got pushed around that game. He looks like a different QB today.

Yeah, I was actually there. He was terrible but you have a point, BYU was as well. CC is a junk team and CC bullied them.

lol... Goodell tells the refs to give the Jets a break.
I actually believe this to a certain extent, i don't trust review decisions coming from NY. Goodell would love to get a team like the jete into contention, lots of money to be made. And thats what goodell is about, $$$$$$.

Davis with help from Uche

God, when Carl Davis grabs you, you’re not getting away.

Seriously, is Bill Belichick still coaching this team? You have an inactive LB trash talking on Twitter during the game,
I can’t imagine he’s thrilled but it is funny.

I didn't think he was going to hit that field goal but it was way closer than I thought!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents