PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Packers

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I'd call it a cheap shot but definitely not worth risking a penalty and engaging at all. The GB player was nowhere near catching Jones

Again, it looked like a rub, but looked like the packer player dragged him down from behind….basically tackled Judon

Pats will wynn.

One of the greatest movies ever...and I don't generally like Rom-Coms....
Agree. I don't really like the movie, but such a classic clip, I think most ppl know it.

And it makes a great meme,:)

Pats winning in Green Bay with their third string rookie QB and the halftime show only talks about how good Gary is and nothing else. Okay

I know Jack Jones is going to make mistakes as a rookie, but going forward, I think we have to start him opposite Mills on the outside and move Jon Jones to the slot....he just makes too many plays, plus it will get Bryant off the field.

Jack Jones having a hell of a game. Forced fumble and a pick 6 touchdown INT? That's the difference in the game so far.

Pats winning in Green Bay with their third string rookie QB and the halftime show only talks about how good Gary is and nothing else. Okay
In fairness, they also insulted Harbaugh, which is fun.

The best thing about this game is that the Pats have shown they can plan man defense effectively. You can’t play a lot of zone against the top QBs and hope you will hold up.
I dont know how well they will play man against the Bills tho. It's not like GB has world beaters at WR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes