PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD WEEK 6: New England at Las Vegas

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How I Met Your Mother Reaction GIF by Laff
I laughed way too hard at this.

BB won't see win 300 this year

More of that **** and @Ian is gonna need to fire up a few more servers

Thankfully that turnover came in Las Vegas' end of the field (their own 34). Patriots defense isn't put in a bad spot and they have a chance to at least avoid falling further behind.

If Mac throws another pass in a Patriots uniform I might boycott until Belichick is fired.

Typical Mac Jones play. Moving the ball and then an overthrow for an interception. Comical.

Bottom of the league QB for a reason ….that was a horrific INT….bring in Malik

Wish we had Zack Wilson

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
This throw should be the end of Mac as a starter. How many mistakes this guy should make to open BB eyes?

************. This guy finally looks like he's got it together again and playing competently. I was about to make a post about how I guess all it takes to get Mac to stop blowing it single-handedly was to tell the press that he's 1-and-a-half feet out the door if he screws up one more time. But of course, he can't help himself. It's like he HAS to be the hero or something. Get him out of there, I can't do it anymore.

Reactions: Ian
I can't continue to watch mac for the rest of the year. We are f**** either way but at least give me something to be excited over. Mac is so obviously not the guy.

Thats why you can’t absolve mac for the lack
of talent around him, at least not anymore. Hes just proven time and time again hes just as big a part of the problem as anyone. The offense will never progress behind him

Reactions: ALP
ok, who let the Jets wear Patriots costumes today?

Please bench Corky. His QB play is the most tragic thing I have seen in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes